WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fanfic Subsections

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Fanfic Subsections Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Fanfic Subsections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Fanfic Subsections Empty Fanfic Subsections

Post by quater Thu Jul 15 2010, 20:36

Hey guys! This idea came from the WOTN Conference and we are applying it for you!

You guys said you wanted them, so you got them! Subsections for the big fanfics! Right now I only have 4. Which is good. But in a few weeks I'll be up for adding another one or two. ^^

Whether you get a Subsection doesn't necessarily have to do with how great your story is. Yes, we will only let good stories get up there, but if you don't get one (or don't have one yet I should say) that doesn't mean your story is bad.

We're basing it on a few criterias.
    How old is your story? All the stories are at least a month to a month and a half old. We want the stories up there to be stories that are lasting, not just a passing phase.
    How long will your story be? You may write the greatest story ever but if it's only one chapter it doesn't deserve it's own subsection, you know? These are for stories that have to have at least 4 chapters under their belt. And expected quite a few more.
    How popular your story is? I know popularity is hardly a great way to measure a story's worth, oh wait, yes it is. If your story is amazing but unpopular, it might not get it's own subsection. Bummer, but true. It needs to at least be moderately popular.

And a few other subjective things.

So if you want one for your story, submit to me a request saying, "Hey, can I get one for my story?"
    And if I say no, it's nothing personal, just try again later. Most likely I'll tell you why I didn't accept it, so you'll know what to fix. ^^ Also, there is a 3000 Ryo Fee for getting one, and a 500 Ryo a month fee.

For example if you came up with a story this week that has two chapters, and you submit it, I'll say, "Sorry, too short and too new." Or something like that. ^^

We're not going to let a lot of stories get their own subsections, either. The stories that do are special and something the whole site can be proud of. Plus, it'd look tacky if there was 15 subsections. Also, a story that gets up there but gets old might get taken down, all depending.

Anyone who gets a subsection will be required to keep it organized and looking good. We don't want them getting ugly, complex, or confusing (that's for the Fanclub section). Also any images that we put up have to be a simple image with a 250 Height Max. But we can discuss details like that personally.

And lastly, most stories will be updated in the Fanfic section, and after a week of time in there be moved into their own subsection. Most won't be directly updated there (This is for the betterment of the Fanfic section).

So that's that! I hope you guys like them and find them user friendly. Tell me what you think.
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Fanfic Subsections Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Fanfic Subsections Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfic Subsections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Fanfic Subsections Empty Re: Fanfic Subsections

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Fri Jul 16 2010, 03:26

They're cool! :D Makes reading the bigger fanfics easier >__>;; :D

Haha "That's for the fanclub section" xD
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Fanfic Subsections 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Fanfic Subsections 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Fanfic Subsections Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Fanfic Subsections Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Fanfic Subsections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Fri Jul 16 2010, 03:31

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:They're cool! :D Makes reading the bigger fanfics easier >__>;; :D

Haha "That's for the fanclub section" xD

agreed ^_^
    clonia
    clonia
    Citizen

Number of posts : 10
    Happiness bar :
    Fanfic Subsections Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Fanfic Subsections Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-20

Post by clonia Fri Nov 19 2010, 00:11

They are cool.....I like them!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 04:43