WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Yoyo
CLAIRVOYANTdisease
Banouin
7 posters

Clan Wars: Chapter Four.

Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Empty Clan Wars: Chapter Four.

Post by Banouin Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:52

Clan Wars: Chapter Four. ClanWarsII

Chapter One

Chapter Two

Chapter Three

Chapter Four

Chapter Four.

“Come forth, Sabure, my most trusted ally.” Iago's voice was just above a whisper as he spoke to the darkness of his prison cell. A moment passed by before he got his reply; a slender man stepped from the shadows. His face looked young but his eyes told the tale of a man that had lived a full life, his brown hair slicked back nice and neat. Sabure crossed the room and lowered to his knees as he reached Iago who sat on a stone bed with his hands locked together, his arms resting on his legs. His face was hidden behind an azure colored mask, an open book at his side.
    “Tell me, Sabure, what news of the world outside?”
    “Venomu is no longer part of the living realm.” Sabure said with a hint of satisfaction touching his voice pausing just a moment before continuing. “His daughter and the other Inferno girl escaped, our men gave case shortly after discovering this. They now await your orders within the Inferno village. Also, one of our men was killed, we believe by the girls. We removed his body before it was found.”

“Ah. Then the test has concluded.” Came the icy reply of Iago.
    “Test?”
    “It has took me many years to master my...new found powers. From day one I saw Venomu had a strong will. He was a doll to test the range of my control over another fellow human.”
    “And the note you let slip to the shadow girl? Another test-”
    “That was pure entertainment.”
    Sabure sighed at the comment. “Entertainment that could fast diminish into a thorn, I do not understand you Iago, you wish to start a war within a matter of weeks and yet you sit in a cell doing silly tests and causing pointless things that you call entertainment.” As soon as the words left his lips, fingers found their way to his neck as he pulled in close to Iago.
    “Better to test such things now then to have my powers fail at a critical moment in battle. Better to entertain myself now, for there will be no time in battle. Better you do not question my actions. Make no mistake, I know a war is within my reach. It shall come, speak that way to me again and I shall free your siblings one at a time and torturer the life from them.” The words were whispered into Sabure's ear and he knew that the threat was far from a hollow one.
    “Go. You have a job to do, keeping an eye on the Kazekage.” Iago said releasing his grip from Sabure's neck.

Iago now sat alone, Sabure having disappeared into the shadows. He pushed the book off the bed, it fall hard to the floor. It made a thud that was ignored as Iago's hands locked behind his head and he came to rest on his back looking up at the roof. This had been the good portion of his view the past years he had spent in these walls. His thoughts traveled to the Kazekage and how wonderful there reunion would be in the coming weeks. Truly a joy to all, he thought.

- - -
    “Aw! Someone is thinking of you.” Yoyo laughed as Q rubbed a finger under his nose, having just sneezed three times. She received a dull glance in reply.

The two of them had traveled no more then an hour when they hit a small town packed with guards and patrols. It's gates locked down and it took them more then fifteen minuets to gain entry. Even then they did not feel very welcomed inside the towns walls. Q would have shrugged it off as paranoia if he could. He stepped to the side to let one of the many guard patrols of the street pass them by and as they did, he could feel their eyes burning a hole into him. He nodded to himself, this was not his paranoia at fault here.
    “Did I miss something?” Said Yoyo taking notice of Q's uneasy face. Her eyes glanced all around them. “Guard....Guard....Guard.” She muttered trying to count them slowly on her hand.
    “Don't bother trying.” Q said pulling her in and whispering in her ear. “It's not worth your time. In fact, keep your eyes off them, I don't want a conflict over nothing.”
    “But I don't get it, why so many...” Yoyo frowned. Q suddenly pushed her into the nearest dark alley, that was really to small for them. There bodies were only an inch or so apart. It was a bit to close for Yoyo's liking and she made sure Q knew all to well with a narrowed glare.
    “Don't look at me like that.” He said in a low voice.
    “Was this needed?” She said choosing not to lower her voice to his.
    “Again, I'm trying to avoid a conflict, I would rather not have a hotheaded guard overhear my words.” He lowered his voice even more before going on. “The country of storm is not very...battle strong. They lack military power and are weak. All of this is just a show, a deterrent if you will.” Yoyo could feel Q's hot breath on her lips and it annoyed her even more. She brought up a finger and pushed his head back as far as it would go. “There has not been a war in many years.” She commented.
    “Perhaps, but, where storm lacks in military power, they make up with a rich economy. If one of other countries fall on hard time-”
    “Storm would be a prime target. I get it.” Yoyo finished his thought for him.

Q nodded and pushed himself out of the alley leaving Yoyo pushed up against the wall.
    “Lets find something to eat.” He said his stomach roaring at him. Yoyo lagged behind him but her stomach was just as angry at her for having nothing in it. Her head fall back a bit hitting the wall. Her gaze forced up to the darkened sky. She remembered a story once of how the in the lands of storm the sky and air always seemed to be in a constant state of a clam before a storm. She made a mental note to ask more about it when they finally arrived at the capital village. With a sigh of reluctance she pushed herself from the wall and chased after Q.

- - -

Areana stepped bear foot into the cave that lead under the Kage palace, the two boys following her like lost little puppies. Each held a small torch lit with a burning flame as they made their way through the dark. As they descended into the mountain one of the boys started to complain.
    “I thought you said we were leaving.”
    “We are Rak.” Said Areana looking back over her shoulder at him.
    “Just checking. Last time I looked leaving was the other way.” He was elbowed in the side by the other boy and given a death look. They continued without another word and before they knew it, they had walked for a solid hour or two. It was hard to tell if they had really made any progress at all, the walls of the cave never changed. They could have walked in a loop for days on end and never know.

Just before he opened his mouth to say something more a sound caught his ear. It sounded like a heavy breathing. Areana seemed to jump in her skin as a silent victory. She dropped her torch and rushed into the darkness, it sallowing her whole. A moment later a piercing scream sounded from just up ahead.

- - -
    “You look dashing!” Berugu said from the other side of the small store. Venomu did his best to ignore her as he knew only he could see her. He had made that mistake once today, and decided it was best not to look like a madman speaking to the open air again. Not today anyway, he looked in the mirror that hug from the wall. Berugu had made him come in and try on new clothes, but right now, Venomu could not help but feel like being bugged to death would be the better option then some odd shopping trip with whatever she was. He was still unsure on that one and she had ignored every attempt he made at asking.

In the mirror, he saw just how odd he looked in the green of the normal mountain resident. Green was not his color, no matter how many times Berugu said he looked good. It was hard to take her really serious looking at her in the mirror, she was on a bench, face down, her cheek resting on the cold stone. The other to the open air as she looked board herself.
    “Don't look so down Ven ven. You needed a change. You could not stay in that cave forever and, you can't walk around here in all that black. It's so....tacky.”
    Venomu's eyes twitched in reply as he smoothed down his shirt.
    “Don't be like that!” She said in a tone that was bit to high, and without seeing her move she had her arms warped around him, her body pushed up on his back side, chin resting on his shoulder. She was not really there, but it felt as if she was to Venomu. What troubled him must was that she had moved like a ghost. From one place to the next in the blink of an eye.
    “Sir?” Said a worker coming up to him with a warming smile. “Would you like that? It looks nice on you.” The worker was a young woman that seemed a bit to shy. A faint hit of a blush on her face. She did well to hide her shyness never breaking eye contact and standing tall without bending over a bit. A common trait within all of mountain.
    “I'm afraid I don't have much to pay you with. I would ask for a trade, but I...” Venomu's eyes darkened with despair as he picked up his old dirty clothes that he had thrown into a pile of clothes. In his hands was the only thing he had to his name, and this was a depressing fact for him.

The worker placed a hand on his and pulled the clothes away from him. “Perfect.” She said folding them up and placing them on the nearest countertop. “You're not from around here. That's an easy thing to tell. My name is Akri, and, if you wish. I'll be getting off soon and you may stay with me. I don't have much, but it will keep you out of the cold and you'll have a warm meal.”
    “Why would you do such a thing?” He asked.
    “Don't be rude to her kindness!” Berugu hissed in his ear.
    “It is a great kindness.” Venomu spat out fast in a hurry to make sure Berugu did not annoy him.
    “Hmm.” She said a finger on her chin. “What you call kindness is just what I think is the right thing to do.”

Venomu was hesitant for a long moment before he felt a pull at his ear. “Say something to her, or are you to lost in the concept of someone being nice. Has all that prison torturing clouded your feelings on the matter?”
    “Alright, I'll join you.” he nodded.
    “Thank the nice lady.”
    “Thank you.”

- - -
    “Why did you scream!?” The two boys said in unison coming to a full stop behind Areana. The passage ahead of them narrowed and long, at the end a faint blue light could be seen just touching the cave walls.
    “You have to wait here.” She whispered taking a step without any kind of reply. As she drew closer to the light she could feel a change under her feet. The rocks before were rough and cut at the skin, but now, it started to smooth out with every step. Not only that, but the sides of the cave followed suit. Areana placed the back part of her hand on the wall as she walked. The smooth surface felt somewhat good and it relaxed her, something she needed at this moment in time more then anything. She kept telling herself she was doing the right thing by coming here, but in the back of her mind she knew it was wrong. In reality, none but the Kage and Ishi warriors were allowed in such a place as this.

She came to the end of the passage where it opened up a bit into a chamber completely lit by dim blue lighting. The light consumed Areana as she stepped into the chamber, it had a low roof but other then that, it was huge. More then half was under water, the rest was covered in a damp blanket of water that came up just under her ankle. She untied the strings that held her robe together and threw it back behind her just out of reach of the water so it would stay dry.
    “My name is Areana, and I seek judgment.” She spoke to the open air as she lowered sat on the floor of the cave cross legged.
    “Why do you wish judgment on yourself, Ishi?” came a low murmurer of a voice that echoed off the cave walls making it impossible to locate.
    “I...” She was at a loss for words. “Ishi?” she asked herself in her head. Her reflection in the water told it all, the golden paint she used to mimic an Ishi's tattoo almost seemed like it was looking back at her.
    “Forgive me, I have meant no deception, but I'm no Ishi.” She dipped her hands into the water cupping them together to collect some. She then splashed her face with it to wash away the fake paint. A beast like laugh came from all around her.
    “You're not an Ishi yet? What a shame, I saw an inner fire in your eyes all those years ago.” a small pause was taken followed by another laugh. “A fire I have never seen before, when the pact was first made between myself and the Yamakage, all the Ishi warriors cowered in a silent fear. You, however, stood with honor, and were fearless. I still see that within you now, but only as a small flicker of a dying flame.”
    “I don't understand.” She replied in a weak breaking voice.
    “What I mean, young one, is that the people destined to do great things lose their path from time to time.”
    A ripple in the water made her more alert then ever as something stirred from underneath. “You have asked for judgment, and never would I dream of turning away a request from the Yamakage's people.”

Out of nowhere she heard a loud pop and was surrounded by a blue flame that circled around her trapping her on the inside of its ring. There was room to be relaxed without worry of being burned but she locked up like a rock in fear. Past the new founded flames she saw a darkened figure emerge from the depths of the water and move along the backside of the cave walls.
    “Place a hand in the fire, it shall not burn you.” It said slipping out of her view. She could still hear the rocks crumble under what she guessed was the beats feet. Areana slowly did as she was told, a little hesitant, but when the flame touched her skin, she felt nothing. No pain, no heat, just a sudden peace come over her.
    “The fire will judge you, as you wish. Watch it, and it shall tell.”
    Her eyes locked onto the fire before as it danced it flickered off her eyes as it started to shape images within itself. She strand her eyes, but the fire moved to fast, and she missed most of the images, and the ones she did see she could not get her mind around them. They held no meaning to her.

The fire died away, and she closed her eyes to give her eyes a fast rest.
    “Areana, you have asked for judgment, and I pass it now!” the caves rumbled, as her eyes shot open as she saw a blue come from the darkness and hit roof of the cave. It remained there as the next words were spoke, the cave shacking with the booming voice. “You're a fake, this is why Darkflame hates you. You came into my temple wearing the marks of a warrior! Yet you understand nothing of what it means to be one! You think you honor those around you, yet in truth you dishonor them!”
    “Thats not true! An Ishi warrior places their life last to everything, willing to fight to the death, for no honor can be found in showing your back to an enemy! Honor is everything-” Areana started before a roar shut her up.
    “Those are just words! They mean nothing without understanding, a man can go all his life quoting what it takes to be this and to be that, and still can understand not a single word of it! You attacked the Kazekage, the flames showed me this, no honor is had in killing an enemy that has no knowledge of your presence.” The boom of a voice died away and all that she could hear was her own breath along with the water slowly shifting around her, constantly moving.
    “You believe that honor is given to you by others, that they have wronged you by not doing so.” A laugh came brushing through the cave. “You're wrong. You're honor is everything, all that an Ishi or your people live for. Others can not give you it, you earn it. You have a lot of growing to do.”

“Stop it!” Areana yelled, the sound bouncing off the walls. “I did not come here to have you tell me why Darkflame hates me, or that my attack on the Kazekage was not an honorable thing, or have you repeat the words of my father!”
    “Only words of advice, the Ishi are bond to their code of honor. You have a lot to accomplish, and I see your path pulling you away from this place. Your home. I await seeing you with new eyes.”
    She looked up hearing a splash of water, she caught the sight of a long scaly tail sinking into the water.

- - -

“I have never seen things in such good quality.” Yoyo blinked as she poked the glass dragon. The detail to the figurine was more then just amazing, it was outstanding. As much as she liked it, she nearly had a hear attack finally seeing the price, five hundred gold coins. Her eyes narrowed at the figurine as she muttered to herself as if it would somehow lower the cost. “I can eat for five coins a day!” her eyes stared so hard, Q thought they would burn a hole into the poor glass.
    “What can I get ya?” Said a man approaching them with a toothy grin.
    “I hear this place is the best around to make deals.” Q returning the smile.
    “Oh yes, yes, yes, I can get you anything you wish. That is, if its possible. Storm is the best for business, and I'm the best of the best.” He laughed
    “How about transport to the capital?” Q joined in with the mans laughter in hopes of a better deal if the man liked him. But really, in the back of his mind he thought of how sand was truly better at business. In the sense of how easy it would be to walk an army into storm lands and take it all. If he wanted.
    “That...Is not possible.” The man said with a heavy sigh. He went on after seeing Q's face, no longer the smile and laughing man, but a serious face that had no room for jokes. “Well, you see! In the plateau that surrounds the capital, there are storms raging at the moment, deadly ones. They come every time this year, no way in without a guide-”
    “Then get me a guide.” Q stopped the man with a hiss.
    “I-I-I can't.” The man sutured “I, you see, all paths to the plateau are cut off by the guards.”
    This time the man was stopped by Yoyo's heavy laughter. “They can't stop us.”
    “Ah...maybe so, but they will know I made a deal with you, and, unlike you. I have to stay here and live with them. They wont be so kind to me, it would be a disrespect to the great Raikage herself.”

Q's hand shot to the mans shirt pulling it tight. “Deal with or me, or them. Take your pick.”
    “My lord.” Yoyo said putting a hand on Q's shoulder. “I have an idea. Lets avoid conflict, remember?”

- - -
    The bag seemed a bit to heavy hung around her shoulder, it felt like a weight keeping her from moving. A sword hanging tightly at her side, unlike the personalized weapons of all the military powers in the word, the swordsmanship was common practice among all. Areana had worked with one from the age of seven and as much as she wanted an The Ishi Genkotsu, the weapon of the Ishi, she would settle for just a sword. She pulled the hood of her robe over her head and was set to leave with the other two boys who now waited just outside the room when she heard someone clear their throat.
    “Going somewhere?” Bano asked standing in the door way, arms crossed. Areana wanted to say yes, but she found her mouth zipped shut, no matter how hard she tried to open it. She really had not planed on even saying anything to anyone, so she was not prepared for this.
    “Well, I'm not going to stop you or even be mad. You were seen heading into the Dragon temple, I thought it would be good for you.”
    Areana nodded “I'm not leaving forever.” She said slowly fighting off a lump in her throat.
    “Alright.” Bano said with a smile.
    “You're a bad dad.” She cracked a fake jokey grin “You are supposed to say 'No! Stay! I love you!' right?”
    “Hm, you've got a sword and years of training. I'm not worried. Mostly because you take after me more then you think.”
    Areana bent into a bow. “Thank you.”
    “For what?”
    “For thinking so highly of me.” she came up from her bow and made for the door, cut off by Bano stepping in her way. “You really did not think you were going without a hug?” He raised his eyebrow at her. She stuck out her tongue in reply and slipped her narrow body past him darting off down the hall. “Bye!” She yelled, “I'm taking three of the horses!”
    “Stay out of the trouble, don't get in the way of Q's war!” He yelled after her.

Bano looked down the hall as she ran off, turning to the two boys who stood there with stupid looks on their faces. Bano motioned with his head for them to go as well. They both bowed and ran off, swords at their sides, he wondered just how much knowledge they had with them. “Oh well.” He looked back into the empty room, the sight made him feel a bit lonesome. “Time for a few sparing matches with Toshii!” He turned off the light to the room and slammed the door.

- - -

Darkflame gazed up to the full moon from his post at the tunnel leading into the village. Not that anything ever happened here. He did enjoy being a lone here at night, it gave him time to think about the troubles of the day. Tonight, he was going to get something to think about for the rest of his days. The sound of hoofs hitting the stone ground filled his ears, it came from behind him in the caves. Late night joy ride, he thought stepping to the side so he would not be run over. He knew just who it was. Two horses lead running full blast out of the cave, another falling slowly behind. This one skidded to a stop and turned to him.
    “Bingo.” he said as Areana took down her hood to look down at him, they locked eyes for a long moment before she said anything.
    “One day, I'll earn them. Just letting you know.” Her eyes locked on the golden tattoos.
    “I hope you do, my lady.” Darkflame bowed. For once, he did not treat her like crap, or have a sarcastic tone when talking to her. Areana bit her lip, she never knew how much some little fake paint to the face would mean to him. She laughed. “Until then, I'll make sure not to get my hands on any paint.” She said pulling the on the reins and took off down the side of the mountain.

- - -

Night had fallen rather quickly over the small town, and the moon and stars shone brightly in the night sky. The air was fresh and crisp as it slipped into Yoyo's lungs as she sat in the back of wagon, it's sides were made of metal, but the backside was open only covered by a worn piece of cloth. Yoyo had pulled this back and watched for any signs of movement from unwanted guests. Beside her were two young children, twins, who were fast asleep next to their mother who looked worried to death.
    “This plan of yours had better work.” Said the business man whom Q had threatened only a few hours before. Yoyo grabbed the man by the neck pushing him out of the back to the street. “I saved you from the Kazekage's wrath, do not try me. There is no one to save you from mine. Get to the front, he is coming.” The man disappeared out of view as he made his way to the front of the wagon just as Q came into Yoyo's sight, he entered from a dark alley. The lower half of his face was covered in a tied off rags. He ignored the back of the wagon making his way to the front with the other man, he bagged on the wall signaling to Yoyo the plan worked. “It's coming.”
    Yoyo pulled her own rags that hung lousily around her neck up around her mouth and tightened them. She then did her best to tie the back down as tight as she could. Moving on to the kids pulling rags over there mouths. The mother did her own. “Will these work?”
    “No, I hope you enjoy the taste of sand.” Yoyo smirked. “Now if we had real sand clothes, they would work. But these, they are just dirty old rags. We travailed a little lighter then we should.”

- - -

“You'll need this.” Q said handing the man a few long pieces of cloth. He tied it around himself as best as he could with Q telling him how. When he was done three knocks sounded from the inside.
    “Time to go” Said Q.
    “But you said-”
    “Just go, it's coming.”
    As they neared the end of the street they were on a high wind picked up and a matter of seconds the town was covered in a sandstorm. The sand kept off the two horses that pulled the wagon, but he and the others got the full blast.
    “Can't you just keep it off us too?” the man yelled in Q's ear.
    “Where is the fun in that!?” Q said yelled back giddy, he was enjoying it.
    “This plan had better work!”
    “You think they will care to be looking in the midst of this? This is new to them! They don't care about you or your family.”

- - -

Half an hour latter, they had escaped the town that was still engulfed in the storm. “How long will it last?” Said the man to Q as they looked back over their shoulders.
    “A day, two, three at most.” Q said in an uncaring tone. He really didn't. As they raced forward deeper into storm country, all that mattered to him was stopping Iago, nothing would stop him. That meant he had to hurry, this war would not eliminate the others from getting caught up in his fight, but it sure would help to put them on another battlefield to fight each other, and innocent people may die. But it was better then any of the other Kages having to die. The chain of command had been broken once and it threw the world into a bit of a mess, he would not see it again. Q slipped from his seat and hopped into the back where Yoyo and the others had fallen asleep. His eyes fell on Yoyo who trembled violently in her sleep. He took up a set next to her and put a hand on her sweating forehead, he was not sure if she could feel it, but she seemed to calm down a bit.
    “I wont let you deal any more damage, Iago.” He said with venom seeping into every word.

Last edited by Banouin on Thu Jul 15 2010, 20:35; edited 3 times in total
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :
    Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Empty Re: Clan Wars: Chapter Four.

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Jul 05 2010, 11:59

Good job, love. Your writings getting better xP

Where am I though, eh? :P
    Yoyo
    Yoyo
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 73947
    What's up Tab : Clan Wars: Chapter Four. JK0f7
    "Shoot a mushroom I don't even know anymore."
    : Yoyo's Fanfic :
    I won't stop caring about you~ Q
    I am: the CEO of Confusion
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-25

AMP
    Natural: 50
    Power: Fire Fist
    Instinct: 44

Post by Yoyo Mon Jul 05 2010, 22:41

^ Inferno got brought up. You're coming soon, I bet. :3

Oh boy, love it. ^__^
    You need to hurry and give us moar!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Happiness bar :
    Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jul 07 2010, 23:33

I have caught up. The proudness of myself is overcome!

I like it. Keep going dude.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Sat Jul 10 2010, 21:25

Yay. Q made a comment!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Clan Wars: Chapter Four. 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Clan Wars: Chapter Four. 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Fyhhqb
    Happiness bar :
    Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Mon Jul 12 2010, 03:38

awesome. nice work bano~ ^_^
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 61517
    What's up Tab : Clan Wars: Chapter Four. Ajqwx0
    Fanclubs : Neji & Kiba
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2008-10-26

AMP
    Natural: 700
    Power: 700
    Instinct: 700

Post by CLAIRVOYANTdisease Mon Jul 12 2010, 17:38

Update! :3
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    xXxsweetxmakikoxXx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1185
    What's up Tab : Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them not to.
    Fanclubs : Not in one yet.
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2010-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 8
    Instinct: 8

Post by xXxsweetxmakikoxXx Sun Jul 18 2010, 18:42

^_^ I agree with Yoyo, more Bano more!
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Nov 09 2010, 18:04

Wow Bano! What a write!

I like the wrath and how wicked whiffy neat all the characters act.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:01