WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4

NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 11229
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-29

AMP
    Natural: 30
    Power: 30
    Instinct: 30

Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Empty Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:47

chpt four

I walked over to the bed and sat downthiking on what I can do. I didnt relize that so much time had passed when I heard a knock on the door I turned and looked at it for a second before I stood up and opened it. A man walked in and set something down on the table then he sat down in one of the chairs himself "Well you hungry? I brought you something to eat." He said turning to look at me. I was stunned into silence when I saw his face ~He's gorgeous like a model or a guy from anime....~ he had dark raven hair with blonde streaks in his bangs that swept over his left eye, his right eye was a deep and enchanting green almost black, he could be a model if he wanted to. " haha see something you like Love?" he said with a faint irish accent. I blushed and looked down "ha no not at all I was just wondering how small a head your mane of hair is hiding." I said with a sarcastic tone. He just chuckled. "so are you hungry or not?" he asked again. I shook my head but my stomach betrayed me byy making itself known with a loud growl. I looked down again and blushed. I heared him laugh and stand up next thing I k now he is setting me down in a chair next to his.

"Uh...Danke..." I mumbled before I started eating. " your welcome love." he replied looking at me his eyes showing kindness. We sat in silence even after I had finished eating for a long time. soon I started to fidget from the long silence " um w-well lets get to know each other well I'll s-start I'm Genta Rodgers." I said with a stutter, I always hated it when I stuttered because it made me seem weak and vulnerable. " well I am Matt Thompson my fair lady." he said sticking out his hand for me to shake. I smiled giggling softly at his humour. " well its nice to meet you Mr. Thompson." I replied with a slight curtsy. we both burst into a fit of laughter. " so may I ask why is your boss so so.." Matt cut in" so Bipolar?" he said finishing for me. I just nodded. " well I'm not supossed to say but I'll tell you a little part of it." he said sounding sad. I sat there quietly waiting to here the story. " well the reason Boss is like this is because....." Matt was interupted when the door slammed open. We both turned to look at who had just walked in.

a bit of a Cliffy
    well chpt 5 should be out soon well R and R please!
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Empty Re: Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:54

niiice nina.

is that ryu?
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Jun 19 2010, 18:59

yes it is. ^_^ btw you already made an appearance you were Kristi ^_^ and Jay was conner
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Silver Halo and Dark Wings chpt 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Sat Jun 19 2010, 19:04

kk
    NightKitsuneQ
    NightKitsuneQ
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by NightKitsuneQ Sat Jun 19 2010, 19:06

yep

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 00:22