WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Empty The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue

Post by amaterasu Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:00

The sky was black, and no one was around, the mysterious man was able to slip away
    in the dead of night, escaping the village and being captured by its people
    again.

This man, had been caught once before, and tortured, real bad; he had scares all over his body now, and wanted revenge. What he stole from the village were documents, insight on what the village was going to do next, and of course he made a copy so he wouldn't arouse the village to his actions.

He was a spy, or rather, he was a ninja, but of course many people on that
    continent are ninjas, so he isn't special in the regard, but this man had no
    allegiance to a village, or to a clan, but rather to a couple of brothers he
    had met after his home was burnt to the ground.

This man, is a member of Fukushuu; a mostly unknown group of deflected ninjas who have joined together in brotherhood in order to take revenge against the ones who destroyed their lives, their homes, and their families. They sought to do the impossible, to take out the 7 great powers of their world, the 7 great nations, and their village, but also to end the conspiracy which commanded them all. These brothers, who are numbered 9 in total, were once great leaders, warriors, or otherwise successful ninjas. Seven of them were presumed to have died during the great calamity more than 10 years ago when the old powers of the world were destroyed; namely the hidden leaf, hidden cloud, and hidden rock village.

This man's actions were not noticed, nor the signs of Fukushuu recognized until it was too late for the villages to take action. This is because those who had the power to act were busy with something else, something that changed an era and even history itself. The great 5 villages accepted 2 more into their ranks, and a great ceremony of peace and a bright future for the world was occurring, the Hidden Mountain and the Hidden Inferno villages were raised to the level of a Great Hidden ninja village and having an official Kage position.

Meanwhile at the Hidden Sand village

The inauguration of the two villages has just been completed and Q, the Kazekage, returns back to the village, with his convoy

Renden: Well that went over pretty well, no one attacked us in the end, things may be looking bright for our future.

Yoyo: I hope your right Renden, most things you say are cursed though, so I hope you don't speak too much, and otherwise we might have a war on our hands

Q: Please stop talking about depressing things, there is peace everywhere, and its time to enjoy this peace and relax for once

Q, the Kazekage is regarded as the strongest ninja alive, overtaking the former kages of the Cloud, Leaf, Mist, and Rock villages 10 years ago, when he singlehandedly destroyed a village and helped save his own, Yoyo, the
    vice-kage, is also highly regarded as a top ten ninja, having beaten more than 10,000 men singlehandedly in one battle. Renden is the same strength as Yoyo and is the top general of the sand village, his is the man known for never failing a mission once. These three people were the cornerstone of the Sand's empire, an empire than takes up a vast amount of space, mostly in nomadic wastelands and deserts, also hilly and sea faring regions as well. In fact it is the only country to have two hidden villages under its control, one being the hidden sand village in its north eastern region, but also the newly hidden mountain village in the west; geographically, the Empire of the Wind (the name of the empire) covers the southern region of the continent, both villages are defensive strongholds against the Water country to the East, and the Storm village to the West.

As the three ninjas enter the village, they are greeted by 2 people, Abby, and
    Sasori. Q quickly rushed to embrace his wife, Abby, after being away on this
    errand, while Sasori greets her two best friends.

Abby: Welcome back Q, I'm glad to see you're safe

Q: Thank you dear, but you shouldn't doubt me; I'm not the strongest for nothing

Abby: Your right, but lets go, there is some news that you need to hear

Abby and Q depart for their mansion, located to the rear of the village.

Sasori: Since you guys were successful, and there was no reason why you wouldn't be, let's have a party at our favourite place.

Renden: I would love to go; I haven't been there in years

Yoyo: yeah me neither, we've been too busy lately.

The three friends go to celebrate in a cave on the far side of the village halfway down a cliff, where no one goes, it was here where the three trained as ninjas, and grew up together, with another person Menchi, who now is a leading scientist in the village, Sasori herself in an expert medical ninja, and is famed as the person who can cure anything.

The three make their way down the cliff and when they reach the cave, a nasty surprise meets them.

The first clue that something happened to their spot was the smell, a bad, almost decaying smell was in the air. The second clue was the two bodies. Inside the cave, two bodies were laying there, cut open in the stomach, with their guts lying all over the place.

Yoyo: Who are they? They don't look like old deaths, they seem relatively new

Renden: Yeah, I know, but how did they get here?
    And who killed them?

Sasori: The way their bodies are, I can tell right now, these two were tortured here, but this method, its and old method, more than 10 years old, it isn't practiced anymore, and the only people I know who would do such a thing are the old Cloud ninjas.

Renden (surprised): What? It can't be, that village was destroyed along with everyone in it, there is no way any of them could havedone this

Yoyo: At any rate, we should call the science team over so the bodies can be identified and try to figure out what happened here.

The three friends alerted Menchi and his team; eventually they found out that the two bodies were Friesen and Akiyo, two chuunin ninjas from the sand. Also no other clues were found there, speculation grew as no one could find out what happened. When Q learned of this later that day, he was deeply disturbed, having known the two people, he could only think of one person evil enough to do this.

Q: Punkfilter

Abby: What? You're crazy; you killed him with your own two hands Q!

Q: There is no one else dead or alive who could have possibly done this. The way these two died, it was professionally done, this was also a signature torture method of Punkfilter, I'm sure only he could have done it

Abby: How can you say that!? PF has been dead for 10 years now; it has to be someone else

Q: Well, I don't know, I left no survivors. There could be a possibility however that a few ninjas where not at the village and spent time learning their techniques and have decided to take revenge, nonetheless, I will not let whoever is responsible for these deaths to get away with it.
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Empty Re: The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue

Post by Toshii Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:11

awesome ama :O
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Power: 0

The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Empty Re: The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue

Post by amaterasu Mon Jun 07 2010, 23:38

The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue 608311

Thank you
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Tue Jun 08 2010, 03:23

Another story! The Fanfic sec has never had so much love.
    Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Power: Wind Tornado

Post by Destinykil Tue Jun 08 2010, 13:35

haha interesting, i like
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100The Song of Fukushuu Verse -0 Prologue Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Post by quater Wed Jun 16 2010, 19:09

You have an interesting take on WOTN, Amaterasu.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 11:58