WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Do You Mean It? Chp. 4

Poll

So, how would you rate it so far?

[ 0 ]
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 2HwAlpQ0%Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 2HwAlpQ100%Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 ORIszmu [100%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]

Total Votes: 1
    Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Hit
    v.v ah, memories of a great luetienate
    Fanclubs : Kisame
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Empty Do You Mean It? Chp. 4

Post by Ruri-chan Thu May 27 2010, 09:30

The next few weeks were similar to the life I had before I left for Suna. I would get up early just to see the twins and Keime off to do their ninja training. I would go to see Sasuke and we would talk until I got hungry. Then we would sneak into Ichiraku's and grab ourselves a bowl of ramen.

Life was good.

One day, a Sunday I think it was, I decided that I wanted to take a walk with all of my sisters. I was playing with my cousin, Gontei in his back yard.

"Hey, Gontei," I said looking at him. "I think I wanna take a walk to the meadow my sisters and I found that one time."

He looked up at me with his amber globes. His hair was sandy blond and hung in his eyes. He seemed to be thinking about what he should say then he finally spoke.

"Yeah, I think that's a good idea. I'll meet you there after a while." After he said this, his father, my uncle, stepped outside.

"Hey you two. What are you up to today?" He asked with a smile. He had the same color eyes as his son, but his hair was a shade darker, and buzzed off.

I smiled at him and said, "Hey Uncle Sate." At the same time Gontei said, "Hey dad."

"I was just telling Gontei that I wanted to take a walk with my sisters. They've been really busy with their training lately. They haven't had any time for their youngest sister." I said, twisting a strand of hair around my finger.

My uncle laughed, "Well then you better get a move on. You never know if Keime and the twins are free or not."

I nodded then waved goodbye to him and Gontei. I ran in the direction of my house. Once I was inside I yelled for them. They were all standing in front of me in less then a minute. I smiled then told them my plan.

"Alright! I've been wanting to get away from the academy for ages!" Shinzi exclaimed, pumping her fist in the air.

"Well, I like the academy, but I do want to get away from that boy with the long spiky hair." Mi-ho said sticking her tongue out. "He keeps talking to me. I don't like it."

"You mean Kotetsu? It's just because he likes you!" Shinzi teased.

Mi-ho made a disgusted sound, "Ew, gross!"

Keime giggled then said in her quiet voice, "We would love to go, Popori."

I cheered then led them out the door. The twins kept talking about the boy that Shinzi thought liked Mi-ho. When our walk was over, I would definitely have to find this boy and give him a piece of my mind.

We walked until we met with trees. We strolled along the outside until we found the path that led to the meadow we had discovered so many years ago. The path was a magical place. It was narrow, and each side was lined with sakura trees until the path ended.

I loved walked on this road. The breeze was light, but strong enough to blow sakura petals around in the air. We kept walking until we found our tree. It was our tree because we had marked it with our names and made the inside hollow. The twins used to be able to fit in the space we had made, but now I was the only one small enough.

I smiled at the memories and was about to ask about them, when Keime made a small noise that terrified me to no end.

She quickly picked me up and put me into the hollow space, then covered the opening. I was about to ask her what was wrong but she whispered to us, "Don't speak, someone is following us."

My voice caught in my throat. This was not at all how I wanted my day to go. I heard quick footsteps then the grunts of the twins. Metal clashed together - kunai. I held my breath for the longest time I could. I was able to see out of the little crack where the light shone through.

A flash of neon blond hair. A sinister laugh that belonged to no one I knew. Then, drip. I didn't want to know what made that god awful sound. I heard it again, drip. Yells of pain sounded. I knew whose they were but my brain couldn't register such a sickening thought.

The light was shut off. Keime stood in front of where I was hidden. Before I could ask if it was okay to come out, red was everywhere. It stained my clothes. It drenched my face. I could taste the blood of my sister in my mouth. Tears blurred my vision as I started sobbing.

The attacker must have heard me, because my hiding place was soon exposed. I looked up to see the murderer. He had long black hair, yellow eyes and snake-like features.

I didn't want to look at him. That was a mistake. When I looked away from him I could see the three dead, bodies of my sisters. Pools of blood formed around all of them. I could tell their deaths were painful by how awkward their body's laid there. I stared at my hands and cried harder.

The man's voice sounded in my ears, but I didn't pay attention to what he was saying. It sounded like he was taunting me. I looked up to glare at him. I wanted to kill him. I wanted to slit his throat. I wanted to kill him in the most painful way and then bring him back to life so I could kill him in another unbearable way.

Before I could spit at him, he did something I wasn't expecting. He bit me. Right on the neck. The pain was so unbearable; it spread through my veins like wildfire. I screamed. It was so piercing, so blood-curdling, and so banshee-like, that I knew someone would hear. Someone would come to help me. Someone would kill this man.

He laughed at my screams; they seemed to bring him pleasure. As I writhed in pain, I fell out of the tree and crashed onto the ground. My body a pitiful clump on the ground.

"Well, well, Popori Ikame. Looks like you're going to be in a lot of pain for a while." His voice was that of a snake, I wanted to strangle the trance out of it. "Why don't you come with me, back to the Village Hidden in the Sound?"

I was about to tell him where he could shove his village, when a stronger voice spoke for me. "She will do no such thing, Orochimaru." My father.
    Orochimaru, the way he said it was like it was toxic waste. This man was evil and he knew it.

Orochimaru laughed, "Oh I think she will. This mark on her neck," he grabbed me by the hair and showed it to them, "means that she is mine. I own her."

"You own nothing of the sort." My father's voice was freighting.
    Something whizzed past in the air. Orochimaru grunted. I glanced up to see what was happening. My uncle was there, he had gotten the snake with five poison needles in the back.

My father quickly grabbed me, and then handed me to my uncle. "Take her," he said. "Get her to safety."

My uncle looked at him with pleading eyes, "Nodo, brother, he's one of the legendary Sanin. You can't fight him alone."

My father shook his head, "I don't care; just get my daughter out of here. She's my only dearest thing left to me. I won't loose her to him."

I cried harder, but this only made the pain worse. "Daddy." I pleaded. I didn't want him to die. I couldn't loose anyone else.

My father smiled weakly at me, "Don't worry honey, we'll see each other again."

With that, my uncle took me away. Away from my dead sisters. Away from my soon to be dead father. Away from the happiness that lit my face with a smile everyday. Away from everything.

"DADDY!" I screamed. It was horrible sounding. I poured all the sadness into it. Every emotion that was holding me down had leapt from my tongue out into the air. I sounded like I was in the worst kind of pain imaginable. And to me, I was.

When we got back to my uncle's house, he laid me down in the middle of his backyard. Gontei was staring from inside. He didn't know what was happening, but soon would.

Uncle Sate performed some hand jutsus, and then pain washed over me again. I screamed if it was even possible, it was louder than ever. But at least, this pain seemed to be subsiding. It was going away. I could hear my uncle talking with Gontei. He was explaining things to him. That was something I always loved about him, he never kept the truth from you, no matter how much it hurt.

I was still crying. It seemed like hours, even life times ago that I had witnessed the murdering.

"Its okay, Popori. The pain won't come back. I sealed it up tight. It's not going to hurt you again."

My uncle might have been right about the fire in my veins, but a part of me knew that the pain that was caused by my loss would never go away.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Empty Re: Do You Mean It? Chp. 4

Post by Banouin Thu May 27 2010, 17:23

O_O;;; You put up a lot..just today..Haha
    Toshii
    Toshii
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 57667
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 90vl38 Toshiro~ ^_^ x3
    Cat~ Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 263hco0
    Shadows of Loneliness - Chapter 11
    My mind is a complicated thing even to me.
    Fanclubs : Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Fyhhqb
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-21

AMP
    Natural:
    Power:
    Instinct:

Post by Toshii Thu May 27 2010, 17:28

agreed O_o
    Ruri-chan
    Ruri-chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 70
    What's up Tab : Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Hit
    v.v ah, memories of a great luetienate
    Fanclubs : Kisame
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Left_bar_bleue69 / 10069 / 100Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-05-26

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Ruri-chan Thu May 27 2010, 18:04

Well, I already have the chapters up to 25. . . Do You Mean It? Chp. 4 368548

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 11:20