WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Various Places And Dates

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Various Places And Dates Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Various Places And Dates Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Various Places And Dates Empty Various Places And Dates

Post by Destinykil

Lately i've felt ever so loving, so every other day i've been taking my girlfriend out on dates, double dates and such, and it's been so fulfilling. The other day we went bowling, then out to eat and such, had a blast! Yesterday we went to go play pool with my best friend 13 and his ladeh, and it was totally boss. And tonight we went bowling again, and as always my girlfriend showered me with love, she brings money to pay but I always insist on paying, idk what it is but for some reason my love has been gorwing by large amounts. Dont get me wrong, I loved her before but lately with these surprise dates ive been taking her on, things just kick up ^_^.

Use my baby, abuse me maybe, tie me to the bed post, and leave for a few days. Tell me you love me to torture and torment, make me hurt so bad it has to feel good when you stop, and if you really love me you would do all this to show me, that this might be the only way that i can feel again.
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 07:12 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I went bowling yesterday >:3
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 10:34 by Destinykil

me as well ^_^
    Banouin

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:10 by Banouin

Sounds good man ^_^
    Toshii

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 12:11 by Toshii

nice :D
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 16:07 by SickSelfishSyQo

When couples do things like that together often, it makes sense that it might bring them closer??
    Destinykil

Post Sun Apr 04 2010, 23:41 by Destinykil

true, but couples where i live....blah
    SickSelfishSyQo

Post Mon Apr 05 2010, 04:19 by SickSelfishSyQo

I lived in Mass for most of my life. It's not that bad. It depends on the person, I think. But the location may have something to do with it..

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18 2024, 22:49