summer vacation

    Share
    avatar
    Mikel
    General
    General

    Male
    Number of posts : 12074
    Age : 115
    What's up Tab :
    Spoiler:
    This is a song about a special guy, who instead of being gay would rather die. This guy is funny and really nice, some things that he hates are snow and ice. His nicknames are cuddles, cloud pink and leyley, to some guys that may sound pretty gay-gay. Handsome little mikel doesn’t like sweet stuff, and he hates cartoons like the power puff. Don’t expect him to say a lot, because most of his sentences turn out: hm “dot, dot, dot”. He is often teasy and kinda mean, and he usually wins because he is really keen. Now you maybe wonder why I like this dude, well that’s because he is never rude. If you get to know him more than this, you will surely get a friend that gives you bliss. - Jess

    Fanclubs : That jack-o-lantern.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    100 / 100100 / 100

    Registration date : 2009-05-01

    AMP
    Natural: 46
    Power: Earth Armor
    Instinct: 26
    20100326

    summer vacation

    Post by Mikel

    yeah. so it's summer vacation for us now. school just ended yesterday.

    it's a big relief. school works are being a drag, honestly. one after another - that i wouldn't have minded. but all at the same time, yeah, annoying.

    so i got this weekend for a break then work full time. at least then, i can focus.

    it's an achievement, but i finally had the time to sort out all the stupid papers that accumulated from last semester. and jan and i were able to finish cleaning the apartment.

    (we were supposed to do it yesterday night but she ended up watching alice in wonderland on the computer and i fell asleep)

    yeah, i can finally catch up with sleep somehow.
    Share this post on: diggdeliciousredditstumbleuponslashdotyahoogooglelive

    avatar

    Post on Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:04 by Toshii

    YAY! :D
    avatar

    Post on Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:11 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

    You better get your sleep, Mikel... I'm watching you ¬_¬
    avatar

    Post on Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:44 by Toshii

    XD
    avatar

    Post on Fri Mar 26 2010, 11:54 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

    What? ._.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 04:30 by Mikel

    *smiles* yeah, thank you, toshii.

    and disease, which is why i call you a stalker. =P kidding aside, thank you. i did.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 05:16 by GL

    im jealous! :/ i want summervecation too. and good that you will get more time to sleep! :P
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 08:10 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

    Thanks, Mikel xD
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:41 by Mikel

    i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:50 by Toshii

    ^ sleeping a whole day? really?
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 10:57 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

    I would sleep a whole day if I could xD
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 12:49 by Mikel

    if for the past few weeks before the end of school, your only sleep is an hour a day, toshii, i think i deserve to sleep in a whole day.

    yeah. me too, disease. i just hope jan decides to be nice and not make any noise tomorrow.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:28 by Toshii

    yeah. ^^;
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:35 by Mikel

    ^^ thanks.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 13:39 by Toshii

    :D
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:06 by GL

    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^

    i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:27 by Mikel

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^

    i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:

    i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:33 by GL

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^

    i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:

    i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.

    óki, good because i will keep tell you ;) haha amusing, why? ^^ yes! :D do that. it will make me really happy! :D thanks! *hugs*
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:44 by Mikel

    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^

    i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:

    i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.

    óki, good because i will keep tell you ;) haha amusing, why? ^^ yes! :D do that. it will make me really happy! :D thanks! *hugs*

    *laughs* i expect it. ^^ just because ^^ hm, yeah. i really should finish and give it to you. ^^;; *hugs back* ^^
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 14:55 by GL

    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:
    GL wrote:
    Mikel wrote:i know you do, jessica. haha, yeah, i'm going to abuse that tomorrow. i'll be sleeping the whole day, if i could.

    just telling the truth, disease. ^^

    i guess i have told you that a lot lately? x) good! :D im glad to hear that. sweet dreams mikel, i hope you will sleep well then (:

    i don't mind that at all. ^^ kinda amusing, actually. ^^ haha, yeah, but before i sleep, i should finish what i owe you.

    óki, good because i will keep tell you ;) haha amusing, why? ^^ yes! :D do that. it will make me really happy! :D thanks! *hugs*

    *laughs* i expect it. ^^ just because ^^ hm, yeah. i really should finish and give it to you. ^^;; *hugs back* ^^

    haha oki x) good, im glad to hear you say that. i hav been waiting forever ton get it xD (:
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:21 by Mikel

    *laughs* yeah. it's kinda hard to finish at the moment. it's taking me a while since i'm talking to you in the PMs, msn, and threads. even here. *laughs*
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:26 by GL

    ... >_> sorry.. i just like to talk.. with you i guesS? xD its so unusual for us to talk . (:
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:32 by Mikel

    i like it, don't worry ^^ it's fun.

    it's unusual? O_o
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 15:45 by GL

    good. *smiles*

    sorry, wrong word x) well, its not that often we get to talk this much at once. (:
    avatar

    Post on Sat Mar 27 2010, 16:02 by Mikel

    yep.

    yeah, but we talk usually.

    Post  by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jun 18 2018, 18:59