WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Read this!

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Read this! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Read this! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Read this! Empty Read this!

Post by quater

Okay so we are within grasping of this final moment!

Thank God Almighty! We are almost there. It was just December I was asking us to run forward and get 3500 members! Now here I am saying we're almost to 4000! Wow! I am as shocked as anyone, truthfully.

So here we go, 4000 users. I really, really want to get there. Like, so bad. The 3000's and 2000's have not been good to us. 4000 users would put us into a new game and prepare us for a new WOTN like nothing else!

So here's the deal! Special WOTN button this month for anyone who gets 4 users! 4 is a fair number for our special 4000! Also, I am making a list of names. We are making a Hall of Fame, that will rock your socks! And anyone who helps us get to 4000 will be pushed into the 4000 hall of fame! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity.

4000 users. Guys, we need this. I want to see 4000 by the end of March. It'll totally seal the deal for the new WOTN and get us a bunch of well needed new members.

So do NOT hesitate. Also, this month we will be bringing to you the following:

New Clans, like I promised for the victory in the Competitions.
    War! Between Mist and Mountain.
    Contests every week, thanks to our favorite Yama King ^^
    New WOTNopolis and new WTS (at least! one new chapter of both)
    Village Home pages!
    And so much more.

Sorry we were so lax on you guys February. It was just a crazy busy and no good time! But things are back and WOTN is back running fast. So do not hesitate to get in there and do stuff because this is gonna be a good month.

And do NOT wait. Get the 4 members now. It'll give you Ryo, Stats, and a new friend. The downside? You might find you like it.

Plus it takes literally, 5 minutes. See my video or Yoyo's tutorial for details.

Ba bam! WOTN's gonna hit the internet hard yet.
    Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 19:42