WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Des sad? Impossibility...believe it!

Destinykil
    Destinykil
    Police Chief
    Police Chief

Male
    Number of posts : 30675
    What's up Tab : Eroding slowly
    Fanclubs : WONTON BRIGADE, Hellsing Fanclub
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Des sad? Impossibility...believe it! Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Des sad? Impossibility...believe it! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 0

Des sad? Impossibility...believe it! Empty Des sad? Impossibility...believe it!

Post by Destinykil

Tell me how nad this is. Most of you know Des hits the gym everday for at least 4 hours. My best friend "13" is usually my gym partner but his gf goes with me when he is at work..i have a gf btw. ANyways we go and chill and workout

now i go this morning ..when she messages me saying she cant go probably anymore ever...i ask her why and she finally tells me because my best friend "13" and his family thinks she has a "thing" for me. What the hell is this bull shlaka?! i dont even see her like that i just like to workout..made me pretty upset that they got jealous over me

its ridiculous
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Thu Feb 18 2010, 17:12 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

"pretends to care"
    OH I KNOWWW :p
    Lunami

Post Fri Feb 19 2010, 09:36 by Lunami

It's perfectly normal for mortals to act this way. It doesn't matter what you say, think, or do, they won't believe you, it's just how it is. As for 13, he needs to rethink some things. If he can't trust her enough to go to the gym with you, then he has some issues. These issues lie, most likely, in regards to the both of you. He can't trust her to stay loyal, and can't trust you to keep respect, and to stay loyal to your own.

Besides, this could be just a spurt of jealousy and a touch of ego, talk to 13 about it. Clearly some things need worked out.
    Destinykil

Post Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:46 by Destinykil

we've been best friends for a while and i have a girlfriend. its just late but he is just being immature i know it.
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Fri Feb 19 2010, 10:47 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

True, talk to him about it~
    Destinykil

Post Sat Feb 20 2010, 01:24 by Destinykil

there really isnt tlkin to him about it, like i said its a dead end street, its his way or he doesnt fuckin care , but we never usually argue so we never clash heads
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sat Feb 20 2010, 09:27 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Okay, so leave it.

No point creating drama.

If shes bothered she should say something.
    Destinykil

Post Sun Feb 21 2010, 09:16 by Destinykil

shes tried....never works

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 09:42