WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible eviction

Lunami
    Lunami
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 5602
    What's up Tab : Bakura's back....
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Possible eviction Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Possible eviction Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-29

AMP
    Natural: 8
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 8

Possible eviction Empty Possible eviction

Post by Lunami

I've been listening to this song now for... the past 24 hours now, and going. (Lyrics and a link to the one I'm listening to in the spoiler... note, it's depressing) This song is incredibly depressing to me, but I've been impulsively listening to it for this long now.

During this time, I've done a lot of thinking, a lot more than I would normally do.
    Me thinking = Bad / crazy. They don't call me the Poetic Nightmare for nothing, you know.

Lately things have just been completely insane. We're already on the verge of losing this house again. If it happens, hello move number 35. Most of my friends are ignoring me, or just could care less to at least say hi. I've already dropped so many, but at this rate, 300 friends will turn into 20, and then 20 into 10, and I don't need this.

The bills are closing in, and soon, I'm not sure what would happen. We owe so much already. My dad has been without a job in a month, and hopefully, he'll get this one he applied too. He already had a trip to Tex-Arkana, and he could get denied a job there. The only thing keeping it from happening? Simple, his health Dazed He's already had a heart attack, and recently his blood sugar has been spiking. Yeah... such wonderful chances...

Me? Why aren't I pitching in to help with this? Simple, because I was a high school dropout from all of the moving I did, no one would hire me.... There's a guy down the street, he can't even get a job shoveling horse manure. I have such wonderful chances.

Overall, things are looking bleak, but we have to hope things are going well. We've already had some family friends volunteer to take us in if things go to us being evicted. So, at least there's a backup. Here's hoping things get better soon!

Spoiler:
    Share this post on: reddit

Toshii

Post Mon Jan 11 2010, 20:20 by Toshii

oh no! poor luna! D:>
    azuki_dashi16

Post Mon Jan 11 2010, 20:48 by azuki_dashi16

Mmmm! Possible eviction 993288 Poor Poe! *hugs to death* T~T
    amaterasu

Post Mon Jan 11 2010, 22:40 by amaterasu

Hang in there Poe.

Things will get better