WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random stuff ♥

GL
    GL
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27737
    What's up Tab : Daydreaming~

Fanclubs : WOTN birgade, Pretty People FC
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Random stuff  ♥ Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Random stuff  ♥ Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-26

AMP
    Natural: 121
    Power: 121
    Instinct: 121

Random stuff  ♥ Empty Random stuff ♥

Post by GL

wow, today i have been really happy. its weird, the energy have been flowing out all day!

so for the fun things! :3

today was a pretty fun, but still not such a special day. met a few friends, went to shop and found som make up stuff. yeah, fun. :P

and tomorrow its new years eve! this year have gone so fast, its crazy! there are so much i still have to do. -.-

and! me and kaga changed room a few days ago! :D yay! i finally got a bigger room. ;) thanks kaga. :P

for the rant things! :S

about tomorrow, im pretty unsure if it will be fun or not. you see, my friends want to get drunk. *sighs* i dont really see the point of getting drunk just like that. whats the fun? is it because they want to seem cool..? yeah, i guess thats it. -.-

and the 6th january i have to go and look at a school i hope i will begin this autumn. (: im nervous about it, but im sure it will be okey. the boring thing is, that day me and gustaf celebrates 1 year and 1 month together.

oh well! happy new year everyone and i hope 2010 will be an awesome year! :D

uhm.. so yeah, were bored and took a pic. x)
    Spoiler:
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:11 by quater

Nice picture!

Don't go with your friends if you don't want to, GL!
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:13 by GL

thankies. (:

its not that easy, Q. :/ if i dont go, they will get mad. like today, they pretty much ignored me because i told them i didnt want to drink. *smiles*
    Toshii

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:14 by Toshii

congrats on you and gustaf! :D

nice pic! :D

i hate alcohol. ):<
    quater

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:16 by quater

GL wrote:thankies. (:

its not that easy, Q. :/ if i dont go, they will get mad. like today, they pretty much ignored me because i told them i didnt want to drink. *smiles*

It is that easy, Gl. They are crappy friends if they don't respect your opinion on that matter. If it's important to you and they're gonna be jerks to you if you don't do it, then they are hardly being good friends. It's not a fun decision, but why should you do something they want you to do just because they want you to do it?
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:20 by GL

Toshii wrote:congrats on you and gustaf! :D

i hate alcohol. ):<

thank you!

haha thanks x)

alcohol aint bad, but i just dont understand the "fun" by getting drunk. ^^;;
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:23 by GL

quater wrote:

It is that easy, Gl. They are crappy friends if they don't respect your opinion on that matter. If it's important to you and they're gonna be jerks to you if you don't do it, then they are hardly being good friends. It's not a fun decision, but why should you do something they want you to do just because they want you to do it?

hm, i have been thinking about that, actually. they arent the best friends in the world, but its just because they are so different form how i am. ^^
    well.. i guess youre right about that. but if i give up on them now, i will probably be alone. -.- i hate that thought.
    Toshii

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:23 by Toshii

[quote="GL"][quote="Toshii"]congrats on you and gustaf! :D

i hate alcohol. )::( indeed. especially when it's one of the lead killers of teens. >_>
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:27 by GL

Toshii wrote:congrats on you and gustaf! :D

i hate alcohol. )::( indeed. especially when it's one of the lead killers of teens. >_>

uhm, what do you mean?
    Random stuff  &#9829; 102337

Last edited by GL on Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:31; edited 1 time in total
    Toshii

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:28 by Toshii

the quote messed up D:
    quater

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:31 by quater

GL wrote:
    quater wrote:

hm, i have been thinking about that, actually. they arent the best friends in the world, but its just because they are so different form how i am. ^^
    well.. i guess youre right about that. but if i give up on them now, i will probably be alone. -.- i hate that thought.

But is it worth sacrificing who you are to be who they want you to be just so you're not alone? No way, Gl. Be yourself. Do what you like. If they don't like that, you really need to just say screw it. They're not good friends.
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:32 by GL

Toshii wrote:the quote messed up D:

fixed. (:
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:32 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Aww pretty GL!

Yours and Gustafs 13months is near mine and Bano's >)
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:33 by GL

quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:

But is it worth sacrificing who you are to be who they want you to be just so you're not alone? No way, Gl. Be yourself. Do what you like. If they don't like that, you really need to just say screw it. They're not good friends.

thanks Q, youre right. *smiles*
    hm... i will just let them have their fun while i do like i want to do. that would be right.
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:33 by GL

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Aww pretty GL!

Yours and Gustafs 13months is near mine and Bano's >)

thanks clair! (:

when is yours? :D
    D-Dei

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:33 by D-Dei

Congratulations on you and gustaf's 1yr.1month. ^_^

And the picture. Pretty~ <3

When you said you posted a picture in the blogs, I ran (internetally) over here :D
    Toshii

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:34 by Toshii

GL wrote:

fixed. (:

thnaks. (:
    quater

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:34 by quater

GL wrote:
    quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:

hm... i will just let them have their fun while i do like i want to do. that would be right.

Mhm. You don't have to condemn them, but you shouldn't do what they want you to do if you don't wanna.
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:39 by GL

D-Dei wrote:Congratulations on you and gustaf's 1yr.1month. ^_^

When you said you posted a picture in the blogs, I ran (internetally) over here :D

thanks. (:

thank you x)

haha, aha i see xD

(and i ofc i mess upp, i pushed the thanks instead of the quote button.) xD
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:40 by GL

Toshii wrote:
    GL wrote:

fixed. (:

thnaks. (:

np!
    D-Dei

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:41 by D-Dei

GL wrote:

thanks. (:

thank you x)

haha, aha i see xD

Whoo, I got my post 'thanked'! :D
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:42 by GL

quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:

Mhm. You don't have to condemn them, but you shouldn't do what they want you to do if you don't wanna.

i wotn really try to condemn them, even if it sounded like that. ^^; sorry. and yeah, youre right. ^^
    GL

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:43 by GL

D-Dei wrote:
    GL wrote:

thanks. (:

thank you x)

haha, aha i see xD

haha, you should feel special! its not every day people get a thanked post. x)
    quater

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:43 by quater

GL wrote:
    quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:
    GL wrote:
    quater wrote:

i wotn really try to condemn them, even if it sounded like that. ^^; sorry. and yeah, youre right. ^^

I know you won't. I wasn't saying you were.
    D-Dei

Post Wed Dec 30 2009, 20:45 by D-Dei

GL wrote:
    D-Dei wrote:
    GL wrote:

thanks. (:

thank you x)

haha, aha i see xD

haha, you should feel special! its not every day people get a thanked post. x)

I do feel special~ Random stuff  &#9829; 368548

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 04:00