WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo - Page 2 Empty Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yourself over.

Post by quater

Okay, I'll just start with THE most important announcement.

I changed up the ranks. A lot. I got rid of the Medical, Hunter, and Anbu ranks. I know, I know. Probably a mistake. A lot of people had those ranks and were Jounin. But I am kind of tired of having ranks on the site that do NOTHING for the site. So I got rid of them. Eventually I hope we can reintroduce those three ranks and let them actually mean something for the site.

The problem is this means a lot of you who were Jounin will have a rank that says Genin.

Relax. Its very easy to fix. PM me saying it needs to be fixed and I will. Or PM your Kage. This also goes for Chuunin. No one's trying to usurp your rank. We're just trying to clean up the site. Sadly this is a problem of those rankings. I also got rid of the Clan Leader ranks. And WOTN elite shinobi. And anything random.

We plan on doing more with the ranks in the future. But please just PM your kage and we'll fix this for you guys right away.

Okay! The next thing for you guys to look at is your villages. We kage's talked it over and, after a very persuasive argument by me, we are getting rid of the clans. Temporarily. Nothing you guys worked on is lost. I put it in the Village Council idea.

We want villages to have clans. The problem is running them and making them useful for the site. We never figured that out. And until we do we're getting rid of them. Without doing that they just get confusing on the site. I hope to release them back on the site soon. So work with us. And be patient.

Next up is the War stuff. Everything about the war is going away, now. Including Sand's invasion of Storm. No real need to keep that up for this long. A lot of the new people don't even understand it. So, I'm officially declaring Storm a free state.

I've also taken down the Christmas section, since Christmas is over. And I took down the Government section. Maybe we can tweak that idea and fix it. Till then, it's gone.

Last announcement: Congratulations to SSS and Darkflame who are the site's new Jounin and only examinees to pass the Jounin Exam.

We'll be having a new Chuunin Exam next month. And a Village competition. So be ready.
    Share this post on: reddit

PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 05:12 by PeinQAkatsuki

Well... xD I was like "Something's different..." And I saw this and I'm like "Oh that's different!"

And I couldn't figure out why YoYoYiggidy only posted once. So I'm like "Huh?" But I know why now!
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 05:15 by UreshiiQ

Dazed
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 05:16 by PeinQAkatsuki

:D
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 05:24 by UreshiiQ

XD
    Darkflame

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 08:07 by Darkflame

Ahh, that sucks, if the ranks get put back into the site, do we (who had them) get them back? or will we need to try and get them again?
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 08:14 by UreshiiQ

^ That's a real good question. (I have no say in this, this is just what I think) I think you'd get them back, since you had earned them, before.
    Darkflame

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 08:16 by Darkflame

Yah, I liked my Hunter Nin rank... Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo - Page 2 761491

Well, at least something good conserining me was in this topic Important announcements. Read it. If not, you're screwing yo - Page 2 152946
    UreshiiQ

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 08:37 by UreshiiQ

XD
    Don't worry. I'm sure some smart person will think of a useful way for it to work, here!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 12:45 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Congrats SSS and DF on being Jounin! Peace
    Meika-Chan

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 13:29 by Meika-Chan

There will be special stuffs for them! Cept you actually have to DO SOMETHING to earn them, you knows?
    Darkflame

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 13:44 by Darkflame

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:Congrats SSS and DF on being Jounin! Peace

Thanks ^__^
    Yoyo

Post Sun Dec 27 2009, 15:08 by Yoyo

PeinQAkatsuki wrote:Well... xD I was like "Something's different..." And I saw this and I'm like "Oh that's different!"

And I couldn't figure out why YoYoYiggidy only posted once. So I'm like "Huh?" But I know why now!

Haha. Yeah, wellllllll.... What'cha gonna do? *might continue to stalk Storm while no one is looking*
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 11:14 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Meika-Chan wrote:There will be special stuffs for them! Cept you actually have to DO SOMETHING to earn them, you knows?

Which will make them even more special! :D
    Banouin

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 13:23 by Banouin

YOU TOOK MY JOUNIN RANK AWAY. YOU MONSTER!!!
    Toshii

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 13:26 by Toshii

Banouin wrote:YOU TOOK MY JOUNIN RANK AWAY. YOU MONSTER!!!

O_o

xD

Last edited by Toshii on Mon Dec 28 2009, 13:28; edited 1 time in total
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 13:27 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

XD
    Yoyo

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 16:10 by Yoyo

Poor Yamakage isn't Jounin any more! :O
    Little_Shiro

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 16:32 by Little_Shiro

Poor Bano :/
    Yoyo

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 16:49 by Yoyo

I know! It's terrible!
    CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 19:26 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

I'm sure he's heartbroken.
    Yoyo

Post Mon Dec 28 2009, 19:58 by Yoyo

You can tell that he is. Sigh...
    Azarni_Rin

Post Tue Dec 29 2009, 02:30 by Azarni_Rin

Dx how sad! And to make matters worse-! ._. on second thought, he can just read it in the resh's fanfiction! :D
    Yoyo

Post Tue Dec 29 2009, 02:50 by Yoyo

Yeah.... >_>;;
    quater

Post Tue Dec 29 2009, 11:49 by quater

CLAIRVOYANTdisease wrote:I'm sure he's heartbroken.

I would be. I was never a jounin...or a Chuunin...or a Genin...Or even a lowly academy student! :(
    Darkflame

Post Tue Dec 29 2009, 11:54 by Darkflame

lol Q, you sound so sad

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 00:43