WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Englist Partner

3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 13153
    What's up Tab : Jayme + Nikki = AMAZING AWESOMENESS!!
    Englist Partner 004
    Fanclubs : Pretty Boys' FC, Jesus Freaks Disciples' Club
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Englist Partner Left_bar_bleue85 / 10085 / 100Englist Partner Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-24

AMP
    Natural: 43
    Power: 43
    Instinct: 43

Englist Partner Empty Englist Partner

Post by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

My English partner is really bugging me. The girl obviously has brains, but no idea how to use it. She gossips 24/7. I swear she never stops because now I know things I never should have known and don't want to know -__-;;

She makes fun of this really sweet girl in class because she's really outspoken and comes off as a bit of an airhead (she's really not. it's just the way she talks)

During class, when that girl says something, she'd (English partner) call her(other girl) and act all nice and sweet just to make herself seem better. Ironic thing is, the supposed "airhead" has a much higher GPA than she does.

She even talks about her own "friends" and it makes me not want to talk to her at all because who knows how she might twist my words and spread rumors about me.

And apparently this girls is against gays because she's Christian. That's her reason. She stated it on the first day of school. "Is there anything you don't like?" "Gays." ". . ." "I'm Christian." What the fuck kind of reason is that? Half my school is Christian and there are also many Catholics. And they're not against it.

I don't mind that she doesn't like gays at all because she's entitled to her own opinion, but she actually bashes them. My friend gave his boyfriend a kiss and she turned to me and said, "That's so gay." She really said that. I remember it clearly. It was just this morning. I just stared at her. Is this girl serious? I wasn't the only one who heard it. She doesn't have the most quiet voice, so my friend heard it too and flipped her off, after calling her a "dumb bitch with a brain the size of a piece of dust."

That wasn't even all. She even complained on there being "too many damn gay people in here." And I told her that there's too many ignorant people here. She just stared at me like she had no idea what I was talking about.

This is gonna be my ranting month xD

Last edited by 3.2.1.0.84.NG! on Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:28; edited 1 time in total
    Share this post on: reddit

quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:03 by quater

I am against homosexuality because I'm a Christian.

But I don't dislike gay people. I just don't agree with them. I don't agree with liberals either. Or people who like mornings. Or people who like coffee. Doesn't mean I dislike them (Except you morning people with your lawn mowers at 8 AM!). So, she is obviously not sure how Christianity is supposed to be. You're supposed to love people.

I really hate people like that. I can't even talk to them at all, because all I can think about is what they must be saying about me behind my back.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:05 by KarateKeyaQ

That girl is hilariously dumb. I hate females who act like that.

I must admit however; I don't like this one homosexual at my school. If only because he's arrogant and thinks he can talk to anyone the way he wants.

But that was beside the point. She's an idiot.

^_^
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:11 by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

She's brilliant. She's one of the few people in my school that can actually get a perfect score if she tries. But when she opens her mouth, I just wanna stitch it up and pull out her vocal chords.

She talks about anyone and everyone. Teachers, students, other staff members, even people in her family. I don't talk to people like that, but the only reason I'm stuck with her as my partner was because everyone else already paired up and I was late.
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:12 by quater

I don't talk to people like that, either. They're part of the reason I'm the paranoid freak I am.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:15 by KarateKeyaQ

I talk to everyone!
    Do I like them all? Not so much.
    theBOSS.

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:16 by theBOSS.

What a waste of a brilliant mind...
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:17 by quater

KarateKeyaQ wrote:I talk to everyone!

Ack! You don't like me? Eeks!
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:17 by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

I just don't hang with people I don't like. I put up with them when I have to, but otherwise it feels like I'm lying to myself just being near them when I don't like the,
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:18 by KarateKeyaQ

quater wrote:
    KarateKeyaQ wrote:I talk to everyone!

Ack! You don't like me? Eeks!
    The world may never know? :D
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:19 by quater

Me too! Alpha. Me too! Quit copying me.

KKQ! I am de-buddying you!!
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:22 by KarateKeyaQ

Darn! D:
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:24 by quater

That's what you get, faker!

Naw, just kidding. KKQ is cool.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:30 by KarateKeyaQ

Englist Partner 951464

KKQ is sorry.
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:32 by quater

KKQ! Just try liking me more. I'm not all bad. I eat you
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:33 by KarateKeyaQ

But KKQ does like you! xD
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:34 by quater

Oh! You didn't say. Yay! Party! Evil
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:38 by KarateKeyaQ

Englist Partner 35814
    quater

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:40 by quater

Praying
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Post Thu Oct 08 2009, 20:45 by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Party! WOOOO!
    D-Dei

Post Fri Oct 09 2009, 17:12 by D-Dei

@Q: I hate coffee o__o Smells and tastes bad. xP

Wow, unlucky. You got paired up with her.
    And you spelled English wrong :D
    sabaku no ketsueki

Post Fri Oct 09 2009, 17:41 by sabaku no ketsueki

Her reason makes some sense about being against homosexuality: The Christian church does teach that being gay is a sin.

There are Christians and a lot of Catholics? Why the distinction, may I ask?

Anyways, whether this teaching is correct is up for debate, obviously. I suppose if someone is against it, that's their opinion, but there's no need to be bitchy about.

There are too many ignorant people around, I agree.
    3.2.1.0.84.NG!

Post Fri Oct 09 2009, 18:08 by 3.2.1.0.84.NG!

So, I did spell it wrong. I had no idea. Oh well xD

She's religious and it's a sin as she was taught, but she didn't need to be so ignorant about it and say that she doesn't like them.

The Catholics and Christians make up the majority of my school. Their are clubs for a lot of religions in my school and I've been to their meetings and those 2 groups are the ones that seem to be the most against homosexuality. But most of them don't discriminate, they just don't agree with it.
    Mikel

Post Fri Oct 09 2009, 23:36 by Mikel

it's not a sin. being a gay, itself, is not a sin. once that gay does something with another guy or whatever, that's what becomes a sin. that's what we were taught, anyway.
    amaterasu

Post Sat Oct 10 2009, 11:40 by amaterasu

Mikel wrote:it's not a sin. being a gay, itself, is not a sin. once that gay does something with another guy or whatever, that's what becomes a sin. that's what we were taught, anyway.

Not to sound like a bigot or anything, but there are versus that prove that it is Mikel

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 02:54