WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTN Youtube Channel

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN Youtube Channel Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN Youtube Channel Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTN Youtube Channel Empty WOTN Youtube Channel

Post by quater

I've wanted to do this for like, ever. Ever since Shinobi Redemption came up with the idea himself and he made one but we never used it. Oops....

Anyway, so now we have a new one.

It's called WOTNStudios. Please subscribe and friend it as soon as possible.
    https://www.youtube.com/WOTNStudios
    I'll also be posting all the WTS's there from now on.

Now you're probably asking, "And why would we want this? Why would I want to buddy this?" Well, these are legit questions.

You would want it because it'll make all our video sharing needs easier. Now, you can put an AMV, V-log, whatever up on youtube on your account and get views there, and show it to everyone on WOTN when we upload it to the WOTN Channel. See? Simple! ^_^

And, it also makes it easier to advertize WOTN and our stuff to the Youtube world because its all very centralized.

Why you would want to buddy or subscribe this? Besides the obvious, to support the WOTN takeover of the world, there is another good reason. If we can get you guys to start posting videos to this channel, then we can also make it easy for you to view all your fellow Shinobi and friend's works and support them. That way, also, people who may not get much attention on their videos will get them somewhere.

Pretty much, its the concept behind the WOTN Blogs, but now in Video format.

Really, anything is free to go up there if we can find any relevance to Anime or the site to it. Just PM me if you want to put a video up and I'll give you the Password for you to login on and badabing! ^__^

I'm going to make a new section for this information to go on, so hold up.

And if you read all of this, PM me for +2 stats.
    Share this post on: reddit

CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 17:38 by CLAIRVOYANTdisease

Subscribed and friended :D
    TheFirstKnight

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 18:15 by TheFirstKnight

If I remember correctly, I can't make a youtube account anymore ......
    amaterasu

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 19:09 by amaterasu

why is that TFK?
    TheFirstKnight

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 22:09 by TheFirstKnight

because I am too lazy to?
    quater

Post Mon Aug 24 2009, 22:11 by quater

Haha. ^_^
    Azarni_Rin

Post Tue Aug 25 2009, 11:32 by Azarni_Rin

youtube doesnt work on my computer NO! NO! NO!

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 11:37