WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOTN Government Official!

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    WOTN Government Official! Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100WOTN Government Official! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

WOTN Government Official! Empty WOTN Government Official!

Post by quater

Okay so WOTN is getting more of a federalized system. Up until this point it's been a confederation (I'm in AP government what do you expect me to do not use my vocab?). So here goes. This will hopefully help make WOTN more accessible to the users and see a lot more changes that you guys want to see happen here, and yet hopefully still keep WOTN the fun place it is.

There will be three branches of the WOTN Government.

Executive Branch:
    The Kage's. We can overrule and overturn any agendas put forth by the other two branches. Just a simple fact. Not to make the other branches seem like they are nothing, because they will deeply affect our opinions, it's just our opinions will have perfect Vetoes.

Judicial Branch:
    There will be, for the present, one Supreme Court. It will be able to take on all cases it pleases, or throw them out. A representative from each village, will be here. I am the Cheif Supreme Court Justice (PF reccomended me) and regardless the Cheif will ALWAYS Be a kage. These will be used to solve cases of dealing with people and banning people. Giving them, a little more of a say and giving the people the ability to sue. For now lesser courts will not be used, but if this is popular they may be enacted. Also, the Judicial Branch can refuse a case if the supreme court decides too. People can be represented by lawyers, who may be better speakers and be better able to explain themselves. Or they may do it themselves. Entirely up to the users. Cases range from Suing, to bannings, and anything imbetween. And if someone gets in trouble with a Kage multiple times they will automatically be sent to this branch to find out their punishments due. Still, it will be much more fair to users then 99% of all other systems on the website where they just ban and move ban and move. Lastly someone would document the outcome of the Cases (Either the Cheif or someone he picks) who will then give this to the archives to use for the Legislative Branch.

Legislative Branch:
    3 users from every village will meet at the legislative branch after being elected to positions will help make up new rules on the site. They will also be in charge of creating new programs on WOTN, editing old ones, reform, ideas, etc. Not that the kage's wont continue doing this, but we will work in unison with the Legislative branch to get across ideas and plans. This will also help in taking the site in new directions or old ones, and they will largely be used in figuring out ways to motivate the users. Basically, it's a chance for people from each village to get across the views of the majority on how to help the site, and use the site to best benefit people.

Elections:
    3 times a year we will have an election (every 4 months for those REALLY good at math). Polls will be open for an entire 2 day slot (Friday at 7 Am to Sunday at 7 Am). Your votes will be manually counted. The electorate is only for the Legislative branch.

A lot of this stands to change and the exact jurisdictions of each branch will slowly evolve as they get settled. However, this should directly and immediately increase your power on the site. The first election starts on the last Friday of September. The Judicial Branch will be up by the end of this weekend and accepting cases this Wednesday.

This is the Overlay here of your WOTN government. Comment.
    Share this post on: reddit

Meika-Chan

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:43 by Meika-Chan

Hm.... What about villages like sun who have about two posting people at maximum? And some of the smaller villages may not have people who WISH to become a part of this, then would people have to double in order to fill the spaces, or would there just not be the number of people?
    quater

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:45 by quater

Meika-Chan wrote:Hm.... What about villages like sun who have about two posting people at maximum? And some of the smaller villages may not have people who WISH to become a part of this, then would people have to double in order to fill the spaces, or would there just not be the number of people?

If they don't want to participate they don't have a voice. It's to their disadvantage but they can if they want.

But when other villages call all the shots, hey they better deal ^_^
    Meika-Chan

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:51 by Meika-Chan

:2thumbs: Love it.
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:52 by KarateKeyaQ

Sooooo,

For the elections and them being every four months, does that mean that the people on the Legislature Branch will change automatically when they come?

Or do you have to run in order to be elected for it?

Anywho, Yay! :D The WOTN Gov is almost here, >D Bwaha. This will be fun.
    quater

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:53 by quater

It's supposed to be fun ^_^ (Thanks blood for the support)

People have to actually run to get elected. They may make a thread or banners or something. Not sure.

And people can get reelected if that's what you are asking
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Fri Sep 12 2008, 23:58 by KarateKeyaQ

Yeah that's what I meant.

Coooollll ;D
    spyke543

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 00:05 by spyke543

Very nice Q.
    Darkflame

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 07:07 by Darkflame

sweet Q, another sweet idea to make WoTN even better!
    Claud-kun

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 07:17 by Claud-kun

I'm glad the idea is into action. It looks very organized, I really like it.
    Banouin

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 07:53 by Banouin

Sounds like fun Q ^_^
    UchihaAyame

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 08:32 by UchihaAyame

Awesome Judiciary system! I hate getting banned w/out knowing so...
    theBOSS.

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 19:56 by theBOSS.

HELLO NEW LOVE.
    quater

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 19:57 by quater

death-chan wrote:HELLO NEW LOVE.

Er, what?
    theBOSS.

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 19:58 by theBOSS.

quater wrote:

Er, what?
    the wotn government Love
    quater

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:02 by quater

death-chan wrote:
    quater wrote:

Er, what?
    the wotn government Love

Oh, you like it? ^_^
    Darkflame

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:04 by Darkflame

she "loves it" apprently
    theBOSS.

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:19 by theBOSS.

darkflame wrote:she "loves it" apprently
    better than boys, i can tell you that :D
    Darkflame

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:20 by Darkflame

lol nice death
    quater

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:21 by quater

death-chan wrote:

What if a boy named Q invented it?

Huzzah stumped ya
    Darkflame

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:22 by Darkflame

nice Q and check ur inbox Q
    theBOSS.

Post Sat Sep 13 2008, 20:22 by theBOSS.

quater wrote:
    death-chan wrote:

What if a boy named Q invented it?

Huzzah stumped ya
    you're not a boy, you're kazekage!

>.>
    now enough spammy D
    quater

Post Tue Sep 16 2008, 21:37 by quater

Sorry about the Delay on this I was worried about Titan and the Hurricane.
    theBOSS.

Post Tue Sep 16 2008, 21:55 by theBOSS.

ONWARDS to suing!
    amaterasu

Post Wed Sep 17 2008, 06:34 by amaterasu

I like this idea

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19 2024, 01:50