WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

September Stuff Summary (I am the alliteration master!)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    September Stuff Summary (I am the alliteration master!) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100September Stuff Summary (I am the alliteration master!) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

September Stuff Summary (I am the alliteration master!) Empty September Stuff Summary (I am the alliteration master!)

Post by quater

Huzzah! September is in full swing so I am gonna kinda give you the fall lineup. ^_^ We got some pretty neat stuff too. So here goes:

WOTN Government - This has been talked about by excited fangirls (Okay so it was mostly me) for a long time and it's finally been authorized for the greenlight Go. So we are gonna be setting this up. Details will come on it tommorrow or Friday but basically be prepared. There will be elections in each Village for the seats of Senator so start thinking about if that interests you. (Note this includes a WOTN Court system too so get all your legal breifs ready to sue me!)

WOTN Help - This one wasn't really in the original Fall Line Up but the illustrious and prestigious Titan sprung it on us last night and he got people for it, so we will try and get it moving. Basically the WOTN help will be tutoring services and we will get all those submitted tutorials (Were there even 2 you lazies >_>) Placed there ^_^ So if you have homework issues go there

WOTN Manga -....Bah why bother

WOTN Records - (Like how I just put WOTN in front of everything?) Okay we will be taking volunteers for this. Anyone who wants to help write the genesis to the present of the history of WOTN just pm me and I'll get you started.

WOTN Posting Ultimatum - This would be one of the main events. From Sept 10 - Oct 10 we will be holding a contest/challenge/ whatever you want to name it. Right now WOTN has about 912,000 posts. If we can get this number to 1,000,000 posts by Oct 10, then we will hold a big WOTN million posts party. Also with that we will be throwing out a lot of free random stuff. Everyday I will give someone something ranging from 5 stats, to free access to the arcade, to whatever I can think up. That is, people I see posting around. If you are typically someone who PM's or spends time in only a few threads, try expanding your horizons. There are lots of different people on WOTN you might find you like some of them (I am guilty a little bit of this too so yeah). Anyway. It's kind of a big deal, and I will post up the official rules and details tommorrow, but go for it. This isn't a recruiting challenge and if you aren't gonna help post on WOTN, then what do you do here? Dazed

Exams - The 8th Chuunin and second Jounin Exam are on there way. The Chuunin Exam likely to be administered at the End of September, with two weeks or so notice (Notice!) and the Jounin Exam Started on October 1st(Or arounds depends). So watch out and get ready people ^_^

WOTN Presidential Debates - Basically the 2 elect best debators from each Village will come together and debate for the pride of their village. They will have two topics, one a WOTN site related issue (Opinions on Drama, Spam, Etc) and the other issue is a political issue of the day (War on Iraq, abortion, Global Warming). And no, I will probably not be participating but will try and stay as a moderator. There will be about 5 total topics. The grand Hooblah of all of them debates the runner up (if it's a tie we just call it tie breaker) and winner comes out on top. Details to come; it'll start at the End of September.

Also we will continue to update our other programs and offer you guys new benefits on WOTN. If you have suggestions, well don't be shy, true I may shoot it down, but if I don't it's gold ^_^

So, anyway.....woots for WOTN.
    Share this post on: reddit

Banouin

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:40 by Banouin

Cool Q! :D
    Little_Shiro

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:53 by Little_Shiro

you should add my b - day the 16th xD
    Titaniumxvx

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:58 by Titaniumxvx

Exams! And the 2nd Jounin one and Chuunins around the same lineup no less. (They won't let you take it again in case anyone got excited)

Ah! Digging the illustrious and prestigious.

Can't wait to hear the history either. Spectacular work on this great and long summary
    quater

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 20:59 by quater

Titaniumxvx wrote:Exams! And the 2nd Jounin one and Chuunins around the same lineup no less. (They won't let you take it again in case anyone got excited)

Ah! Digging the illustrious and prestigious.

Can't wait to hear the history either. Spectacular work on this great and long summary

Thanks for the appreciation ^_^ Yeah it was long but I had to fit a lot in so, I tried.

And I thought illustrious and prestigious was the only good words for the Titan
    KarateKeyaQ

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 21:05 by KarateKeyaQ

XD

Way to go Q Kazoo! (And Titan) :D
    Meika-Chan

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 21:15 by Meika-Chan

Yay for chuunin exams! And I promise not to help anyone anymore >.>;

The manga ._.; Oh! Oh! I actually have a page doneeee!!! :DDDD But I have to ink it and find a scanner, and not my cell phone camera D:
    Aichu

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 21:16 by Aichu

Chunnin exams? *wonders how hard they are*
    Meika-Chan

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 21:18 by Meika-Chan

You gotta find a scroll and recruit people~!

the scroll finding is easy, but the recruiting has gone from 3 people to 5 people to I think 10 or 15 people in three exams o.o
    theBOSS.

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 21:25 by theBOSS.

yeah, blab it to the whole world will ya -_-
    FINALLY JOUNIN EXAMS.
    though if End comes back then he might have to go...

ah, right, the manga... even more reason to get off my lazy ass and fix the scanner...
    quater

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 22:05 by quater

death-chan wrote:yeah, blab it to the whole world will ya -_-
    FINALLY JOUNIN EXAMS.

ah, right, the manga... even more reason to get off my lazy ass and fix the scanner...

Well I figured the people would want to know....I didn't consider it blabbing.... Darn...
    Titaniumxvx

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 22:09 by Titaniumxvx

death-chan wrote:yeah, blab it to the whole world will ya -_-
    FINALLY JOUNIN EXAMS.

Congratulations Death!

How superb, Just realized you infact blabbed it. Contextual Clues. Scooby Doo.
    PeinQAkatsuki

Post Wed Sep 10 2008, 23:03 by PeinQAkatsuki

Cool. Sounds like a plan I guess? What's plan- never mind. I don't think we'll need a plan B XD (Moms has been nagging me about plans a and b for the past three months -__-)
    Angelic Harmony

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 02:32 by Angelic Harmony

Thats so awesome!! Specially the posting thing :D

I like the debate one. ^_^ I loves arguing with peoples opinions :D
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 03:24 by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

Okay, buuuut one question.....

Did this have anything yo do with WOTN?

I'm just not sure I saw those letters anywhere.

:D
    Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 03:30 by Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja

Oh and......you still want me to help with manga? (Though I kinda really let you down and and....:()
    Destinykil

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 06:27 by Destinykil

I dont like to be cocky. But i believe me and Quik talked about most of thes ieas over aim...i just waited for him to announce them...and the JOUNIN EXAMS!..finally
    Claud-kun

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 07:16 by Claud-kun

Everything sounds pretty cool Quaker ^_^
    quater

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 16:15 by quater

Noffense Destiny but anyone who has AIMed me has probably heard me blabber like a school girl on them....I get to overly excited man ^_^
    Destinykil

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 16:18 by Destinykil

I bet so homie ^_^...altho there wouldnt be much convo if no one responded lol
    quater

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 16:19 by quater

Which is what I do. I can respond like there's no tommorrow
    Destinykil

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 16:20 by Destinykil

I'd imagine, but i dun know how many times, i aim you abotu things i wanna see but we debate over it for like an hour lol
    quater

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 18:58 by quater

Queen_Of_Ramen_Ninja wrote:Oh and......you still want me to help with manga? (Though I kinda really let you down and and....:()
    Sure
    amaterasu

Post Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:27 by amaterasu

Quater!!!

I'm happy about these news falshs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also the government is making me excited

And I must say you have gotten me to like Politic more then the not care at all

Post  by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 05:29