WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
AkiQ
quater
LyricalM
7 posters

Our World Is Decaying And Growing

amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 34165
    Village : Lion
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-11

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Empty Re: Our World Is Decaying And Growing

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:35

wow, I agree totally with Quater, I don't believe any of this global catastrophic stuff we hear on Tv and the Radio
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Empty Re: Our World Is Decaying And Growing

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:38

Personally it's tiring. There are a million different dates for when the World is ending and half of em we have already gotten past. God Said we wont know, and we wont. So hush up with all the gloom and despair people ^_^
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:50

As you probably know Quater, I can't really read that, so i'll just say there is no evidence proving gloabal warming, so don't worry about it. The temperature has been proven to be heating less then the earth with if global warming is happening then it would be heating faster.

The earth will pass away sometime, but you shouldn't care at all
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3180
    What's up Tab : The sky, apparently.
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-03-15

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Power: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 20:52

amaterasu wrote:As you probably know Quater, I can't really read that, so i'll just say there is no evidence proving gloabal warming, so don't worry about it. The temperature has been proven to be heating less then the earth with if global warming is happening then it would be heating faster.

I'm personally quite curious to see what the freaky giant locust look like. Hair of a woman, human face, snake tails...what else was there...?
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:01

I can read again!1

well

who knows?

not me, so i'm not concerned, i'll know when I see it
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:03

Aichu wrote:
    amaterasu wrote:As you probably know Quater, I can't really read that, so i'll just say there is no evidence proving gloabal warming, so don't worry about it. The temperature has been proven to be heating less then the earth with if global warming is happening then it would be heating faster.

I'm personally quite curious to see what the freaky giant locust look like. Hair of a woman, human face, snake tails...what else was there...?

The Bible says I wont be around to see it so good news Smart
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99 / 10099 / 100Our World Is Decaying And Growing - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:03

amaterasu wrote:I can read again!1

well

who knows?

You couldn't read?
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:04

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

That confuses me. Some people tell me the rapture happens before the tribulations, and other after. I've always thought the answer was after, when it talks about the son of God coming down from the clouds.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:10

Aichu wrote:

well

who knows?

You couldn't read?

who says lets say angels killing 1/3 of the worlds population isn't just a atomic bomb?

I doubt angels will appear and kill everyone in plain sight
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:13

amaterasu wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

well

who knows?

You couldn't read?

who says lets say angels killing 1/3 of the worlds population isn't just a atomic bomb?

I doubt angels will appear and kill everyone in plain sight

Who knows, right? I mean, if John saw an atomic bomb in his vision, he probably wouldn't have known how to describe it, so it could have been a bomb. Or it could have been an angel. Guess we'll find out. (or, if not us, then our children or their children).

Edit: And you still didn't tell me why you can't see.

Last edited by Aichu on Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:13

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

That confuses me. Some people tell me the rapture happens before the tribulations, and other after. I've always thought the answer was after, when it talks about the son of God coming down from the clouds.

I did too. Until I read a book Called Global Warning (It was a pun so I knew I must have it)

Anyway. Jesus comes back AFTER the Tribulation. But the Rapture happens before it. Likely before the Tribulation even starts.

#1 Did you know?

I have the Bible Verses for ya

Revelation 3:10

"I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world"

1 Corinthians 15:51-52
    "Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the Trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed"

And there are two logics to it too.

First, think about this. God Says no man will know when the rapture happens right? Well if it happens at the end of the tribulation, then once the tribulation starts we will know EXACTLY when it's coming because prophecy fulfilled. Thus, it would have to happen before the Tribulation for us not to know

Second, think about this. Why would God teach us to love him, then take the Church and beat it like a pinata for 7 and a half years to suffer for the sins of those who have yet to accept Christ and those unbelievers? The Church is going to be the Bride of Christ, you don't beat your bride, I believe that's in the Bible too.

Not to say there wont be Christians at the end of the Tribulation, that's the point of the Tribulation. But it's just that those of us around now wont be there.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:16

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

I did too. Until I read a book Called Global Warning (It was a pun so I knew I must have it)

Anyway. Jesus comes back AFTER the Tribulation. But the Rapture happens before it. Likely before the Tribulation even starts.

#1 Did you know?

"I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come upon the whole world"

"Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not sleep, but we will all be changed- in a flash, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the Trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed"

First, think about this. God Says no man will know when the rapture happens right? Well if it happens at the end of the tribulation, then once the tribulation starts we will know EXACTLY when it's coming because prophecy fulfilled. Thus, it would have to happen before the Tribulation for us not to know

Second, think about this. Why would God teach us to love him, then take the Church and beat it like a pinata for 7 and a half years to suffer for the sins of those who have yet to accept Christ and those unbelievers? The Church is going to be the Bride of Christ, you don't beat your bride, I believe that's in the Bible too.

Not to say there wont be Christians at the end of the Tribulation, that's the point of the Tribulation. But it's just that those of us around now wont be there.

I see. Then the Christians at the end of the Tribulation are the last batch who come to Jesus during the plagues right?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:18

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

#1 Did you know?

I see. Then the Christians at the end of the Tribulation are the last batch who come to Jesus during the plagues right?

Somewhat.

I don't want to complicate things for you with after Revelation stuff, which actually involves a whole nother set of people and even more people coming or turning and wars, but for this world and the way we know it, yes, the ones at the End of the Tribulation are a totally seperate group.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:20

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

#1 Did you know?

Somewhat.

I don't want to complicate things for you with after Revelation stuff, which actually involves a whole nother set of people and even more people coming or turning and wars, but for this world and the way we know it, yes, the ones at the End of the Tribulation are a totally seperate group.

Wasn't there a bible verse in there somewhere about the locust being commanded not to attack God's chosen?

And then there's the tribe thing...that always confused me XD
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:20

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

#1 Did you know?

very good point Quater

Christians will still exist because they will see the truth after the rapture, which will probably be those wavering now thanks to those who are taken up to heaven. and it proves this in revelations since it tells our brothers and sisters to kepp faith adn not give in even after the rapture happens
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:22

amaterasu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

#1 Did you know?

very good point Quater

Christians will still exist because they will see the truth after the rapture, which will probably be those wavering now thanks to those who are taken up to heaven. and it proves this in revelations since it tells our brothers and sisters to kepp faith adn not give in even after the rapture happens

Kind of like Left Behind. (...that was the worst movie ever though. Seriously.)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:23

Left Behind is actually fairly Biblically accurate. At least in the initial books. Over time it kinda got ridiculous, but that's mostly because you can only do so much before after long you are dealing with fog in haze.

Still yeah a lot like Left Behind, considering Left Behind based itself on what we are talking about.
    amaterasu
    amaterasu
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by amaterasu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:24

shouldn't this be moved to the ramen shop though?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:24

Why? Isn't this thread exactly where this kind of talk should be?

The World is decaying and growing. What better place for a chat on the End of Times?
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:26

quater wrote:Left Behind is actually fairly Biblically accurate. At least in the initial books. Over time it kinda got ridiculous, but that's mostly because you can only do so much before after long you are dealing with fog in haze.

Still yeah a lot like Left Behind, considering Left Behind based itself on what we are talking about.

...but the movie still was horribly written, horribly acted, and the special effects sucked XD

The message behind it though was accurate. And a little sad, too. My dad is the only one in my family who isn't saved, so I can't imagine how he'd feel in that 'left behind' situation :(
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:32

Aichu wrote:
    quater wrote:Left Behind is actually fairly Biblically accurate. At least in the initial books. Over time it kinda got ridiculous, but that's mostly because you can only do so much before after long you are dealing with fog in haze.

...but the movie still was horribly written, horribly acted, and the special effects sucked XD

The message behind it though was accurate. And a little sad, too. My dad is the only one in my family who isn't saved, so I can't imagine how he'd feel in that 'left behind' situation :(

I can relate some.

And it was pretty bad, but that one guy, who was in Growing Pains was in it. So he rocked.
    Aichu
    Aichu
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Aichu Thu Sep 11 2008, 21:33

quater wrote:
    Aichu wrote:

I can relate some.

And it was pretty bad, but that one guy, who was in Growing Pains was in it. So he rocked.

Which character was he?

I didn't watch the whole movie, it was boring and impossible to follow. I wouldn't mind reading the book series sometime though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:35