WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+5
Meika-Chan
Sayomi Hatake
PeinQAkatsuki
FantacyOfNaruto
quater
9 posters

Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take)

quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Empty Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take)

Post by quater Thu Jul 10 2008, 17:43

Yo.

I want to set up an art team, for people just to make pics for WOTN. That's it. Not asking you to join the haggle of the Manga, not that I wont take ya, just asking to see if I can get some people that will make some WOTN Fanart and WOTN Ninja pics.

Those that look good we will use in advertizing purposes and just making the site look more spiffy.

So if you are interested, just post you are here. For every pic 10 Stats.

Are there specifics? Not really. Make awesome pics. They can be of people, they can be comicish, or they can be Intense pictures of people from Naruto. No big.
    If you're feeling really, aggressive, you can send me a PM and I can give you something sorta neat to work on.

Good luck. Post here and put your pics here too ^_^

Last edited by quater on Sat Dec 26 2009, 20:42; edited 1 time in total
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Empty Re: Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take)

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Mon Jul 21 2008, 00:18

srry Q if this doesnt match your expectations....the actuall pic is much bigger....srryz its so small....

Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Me-2
    PeinQAkatsuki
    PeinQAkatsuki
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 27316
    What's up Tab : Homie Purp && Homie Blue: Ghetto since 2009
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Ightning
    PeinQ & ThiCup: Non-photogenic buddies~ :D
    Fanclubs : Deidara FC, Kabuto FC, Jesus Freaks club, FMA FC, Tobi FC, Soul Eater FC :D, Death Note FC :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-25

AMP
    Natural: 2
    Power:
    Instinct: 2

Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Empty Re: Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take)

Post by PeinQAkatsuki Sun Jul 27 2008, 00:12

Yeah I'm interested. I can really only do stuff in paint though coz I don't have a digital camera... or a scanner >.< My family is dirt d-mn poor. Oh well ^.^ 's all good. I'll try though!
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3673
    What's up Tab : *Munches*
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue83 / 10083 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-09-29

AMP
    Natural: 100
    Power: 100
    Instinct: 100

Post by Sayomi Hatake Wed Jul 30 2008, 15:39

im interested but I guess the only payment would be in stats right???

I have some fan work already if you wanna use them just inform me of witch ones you wish to use and I can also make more i have been in a fanart kind of mood latly lol
    FantacyOfNaruto
    FantacyOfNaruto
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 3350
    What's up Tab : Drawing Manga for a website and my own manga
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-10-02

AMP
    Natural: 25
    Power: 25
    Instinct: 25

Post by FantacyOfNaruto Thu Jul 31 2008, 18:48

xD i had to draw manga already for other websites that i havent updated for a long time >.< anyways im good for working for free....>.> cuz i think drawing needs nothing with money or paid i just like helping with art itself....
    Meika-Chan
    Meika-Chan
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 28860
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-22

AMP
    Natural: 1578
    Power: 1535
    Instinct: 1833

Post by Meika-Chan Sat Aug 23 2008, 04:38

Spoiler:

:D quick sketches. I can redo it if you want.
    InnerCherry
    InnerCherry
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 1119
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-08-22

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by InnerCherry Sat Aug 23 2008, 22:50

Here you go.
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) 1
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue83 / 10083 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Sayomi Hatake Fri Sep 05 2008, 02:28

ok well I know its not that good but I tried ... here's 2 banners umm I know they are the same pic there are some minor adjustments ... eh I duno ....

Spoiler:

Ill probably make more this was just a first shot at it, as you can see I'm not an expert in photoshop XD (that's cause I just got it lol)
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Fri Sep 05 2008, 16:09

Meika I couldn't see your two pics if you uploaded them on something not Tiny Image...^_^

I like it Innercherry it gets the point of cross
    And Sayomi none of that humble didn't to good jazz it rocks and I love it
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayomi Hatake Fri Sep 05 2008, 17:05

but I'm such a perfectionist I can't help but criticize myself when I'm not happy with the final result XD
    Sayomi Hatake
    Sayomi Hatake
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Sayomi Hatake Fri Sep 05 2008, 20:22

sooo umm do I get any stats?? lol
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) LjNow Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Post by Angelic Harmony Fri Oct 03 2008, 11:19

Spoiler:

I can edit it more. But yea. Drew in 30 minutes :D
    Shikamaru Nara
    Shikamaru Nara
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 15
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-06

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by Shikamaru Nara Fri Dec 12 2008, 21:53

I drw this in photobucket....
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) 11-28-2008015041PM
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Sat May 09 2009, 14:59

You know...it took me forever to get to these....

But I am gonna use em. Thanks everyone!
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Tue May 12 2009, 10:58

Is it to late to post them or no?
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Tue May 12 2009, 11:03

Nope, not too late!
    Darkflame
    Darkflame
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 20354
    What's up Tab : My ava is from FF12

Grad Class 2011, if your graduating add this someplace on your profile!!!
    Fanclubs : WOTN Brigade, Naruto, Kabuto, FMA, SE
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :
    Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Now Hiring Artists (Not for the Manga, not that I wont take) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-01-03

AMP
    Natural: 280
    Power: 280
    Instinct: 280

Post by Darkflame Tue May 12 2009, 15:53

cool, I'll actually need to draw a nartuo caricter XD

some of my other artwork is in my art topic

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 04:35