WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spamming Policy

-j0$3-
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 7825
    What's up Tab : I am the evil guy on the website that thinks I'm better then you but really just wish I could Kiss PF.
    Fanclubs : Shika FCn00bControl FC
    Village : Cops
    Happiness bar :
    Spamming Policy Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Spamming Policy Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-19

AMP
    Natural: 8485
    Power: 1476
    Instinct: 2390

Spamming Policy Empty Spamming Policy

Post by -j0$3- Sun Jul 06 2008, 23:36

Here at Way Of The Ninja, we are extremely tolerant of spam. However, there are a few guidelines that we must put in place for the general wellbeing of our community.

First, if you're going to talk to a single person, just do it over PMs. Its hard for the other users to talk around you, and it's just obnoxious. This does not reference if you and another person are the only ones in a topic, or quoting used in the Hot Springs.

Second, posting purely for the point of racking up posts and gaining ranks is unacceptable. We've got nothing against spam, but don't post things containing only smilies, or things unrelated to anything.

And finally, don't advertise other sites here. If you have a personal MySpace page or something, and you want to put the link in your signature, that's fine. But don't link to your own forums or something.

Other than that, spam away!

Please also know that only admins type in bold red font.
    PLEASE DONT MAKE ANY TOPICS OF COLOR! It will confuse us kages because we might use those colors for a certain meaning in the future.
    Evil Plan