WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
Laura-Chan
Choushi
Kazekage*Gaara
Friesenator
Menchimonster
Yoyo
amaterasu
knssquad
Claud-kun
neon kun
Banouin
theBOSS.
Titaniumxvx
quater
18 posters

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Poll

Rate

[ 0 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ0%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 0 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ0%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [0%] 
    [ 1 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ6%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [6%] 
    [ 0 ]
    [ 0 ]
    [ 1 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ6%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [6%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 2 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ12%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [12%] 
    [ 11 ]
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) 2HwAlpQ64%A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) ORIszmu [64%] 

Total Votes: 17
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Number of posts : 118119
    Fanclubs : Shikamaru! NCS WOTN Veteran Princes! Soul Eaters
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-05-21

AMP
    Natural: 56
    Power: Flood Attack
    Instinct: 50

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Empty A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Post by quater Tue Mar 04 2008, 22:01

In the beginning, Q said, let there be site. And we made one.

I was in the bar chatting with Shugo and I just outlined this site's history.

First, there was Shinji. He walked out onto the plains of the ethernets, and created a home for himself. He called this place, Crunchyroll. It soon became a metropolis and a site home to the best of the best. But this was not to last.

The days of the Chat Room arose thanks to Stratify, and it was populated by many adventerous and excited users. Waffles, Q, Shugo, Log, Wetto, Kyocool, and Bano were a few of the notorious users of these days.

But then we found out the truth. Shinji was a brainwashed Cyborg, who was bent on the destruction of our happiness. He burned down the chatrooms before our eyes. And he unleashed killer robots on his people which he called, Moderators.

As the Robots sucked the souls of the site, an invasion began. It started the day that the most precious gem of Crunchyroll was taken by geniuses avenging the death of their chatrooms. These terrorists names will never be spoken, but they are heroes. It was the day that the Gem was lost that Crunchyroll's shields broke, and an army of Zombie Nubs attacked the cities. They pulled and murdered the men who stood for good wholesome convosation, and they zombified the weak.

Shinji answered the problem by creating more Moderators. And to save the old chatters and new he took those people to an artificially constructed Chat. Though said to be better, it always lacked the genuine feel that the regular Chat threads had had. It was a reconstructed and false World for the dumb, and the untrue. It was called the IRC. The survivors of the Zombie Invasion and moderators promised to resist these efforts, and did so by continuing the wholesome trade of Spam, and bringing humor to the site.

It was one of these rebels, a true terrorist for good, named Waffles who came to Q, and he said to Q, "My good lad, I have found a secret entrance into a Robot Production facility. Q favorite this and we will have good times ahead." Q favorited it.

Q watched the URL topics and pondered the question. "If Waffles, a normal user could accidentally detect one Moderator production facility, can more of us?" So Q tried something. He altered the topics, and found he could easily maneuvar across the topics this way. It was in this he checked and found what he wanted. Another Mod thread.
    The model.
    Crunchyroll.com/topic=3000 (After Q's edit) crunchyroll.com/topic=3001 (And you would arrive at a new topic. Note, not an actual duplication of the method, but very close)

He sent this information to the only one on the IRC, the International Retard Chat, that he could trust and was online at the time of this amazing discovery. And his name was St4b.

St4b And Q worked together, when Q said, "Come St4b, let us try to make a thread topic that is ahead how many topics are already here" And they did this. They found that this thread could be created, and chatted on, but when the topics caught up to it, these posts would be released.

Q worked on getting the news about the Mod threads out to the faithful and true of CR. Waffles, Gt-Racing, Lax, Egg, were the beginners. Then St4b Said "If I made a topic 1,000,000 on the URL, would it then be possible to create a thread so far in the distance we could chat, away from the eyes of the modLords?"

Q did this, and found it indeed could happen. St4b and Q created the first and the best standing resistance to Crunchyroll in the site's history, and possibly all Website Histories (which most site's do indeed not have). He forged a room that was away from both the Mods, but could be controlled and safe from the Zombie Nubs, while at the same time they could spy on the Zombie Nubs and Mods.

The Etheral Empire was born on December 22, 2006.

The trustworthy and the true were invited to this new internet advantage. St4b named it the Etheral Empire (EE), and it was so. Shugo, Waffles, Wetto, Gt-Racing, Egg, Lax, PF, and Sifer2400 were the most notable. They talked together. They enjoyed the advantages and satisfaction of tricking the mods, and once again having the Chatroom freedoms they had so yearned for. Christmas Eve Shugo thanked Q for inviting him, they began discussion on a new EE. A Website of it's own. So they used the old, and trusted site Shugo had set up eons ago, for a gif tutorial (So Q could learn how to make avatars). This site was given the mighty password Trident, so only EE's faithful knew the news here.

But just as the New EE became to come into effect the EE was destroyed. A user, named Kaara, having technical difficulties asked Q for help, and Q bumbled, and asked her to report a post to the mods, and she reported the EE. This then was found out by BasouKazuma. And when Confronted Shugo knew the battle was over and gave up the URL to the EE. The EE was ransacked and it's members sent to be executed in a final year long ban. Though Chaos was created, especially by PF, in the IRC the year sentence continued. In The IRC one of the gravest Critics was the Poser of CR. HaddonX26. Though thought of as cool he was nothing but a smallfry. He and his friends repeatedly made fun of our movements of the AA and EE.

So PF told Shugo, go Shugo, with your technical advances and create for us a site, and it will be the survivors home. Shugo did this, and called it Shugos relm. But within minutes of it's creation, BasouKazuma, the most hated of all the mods began the warfare that would last the sites for many months, as he brutally critisized the EE's works and the members who were responsible for this disaster.

The Shugos relm soon saw a new wave of moderators straight from the People. One of which was Q. Then the Admins were chosen and they came to be Q, Shugo, and Sifer, and for a time things were good. Shugos relm saw few members, and needed help, but most of it's users enjoyed it's freshness and the control they had.

However, Sifer got lazy, so Shugo and Q demoted him to Mod, and instead reelected PF to admin, who was the site's most frequent poster. They soon switched hosts to a new site and after a long and extensive battle for names called it AnimeAttack. This new site found flourishing posters, and though not extremely active, good times were had.

But this site too failed, and the users retreated to the last Enclave. This site was called, AnimeAlley. Now throughout the course of these changes AA fought between BK, who followed them from site to site and attacked, insulted, and persecuted them and claimed an arrogant sense of superiority over the group, with total support from the IRC. Q realized one day, he had immense power on the IRC, and that without him, the great numerous posts and hyperactivity that kept it alive would die. So Q left the IRC for the Chatbox of AA, AA's Heart. The IRC died, and Q's avengance for the original Chatroom, was completed with the destruction of CR's chatroom.

As the war between CR and AA raged, AA tried new ideas. Shugo's leadership was strong, and PF and Q made excellent Admins in training, but the site lacked a lot. The users themselves were lazy, and cared only to chat in the Shoutbox. At the very time Q was arguing how AA had so much more potential then CR, AA dwindled it's chances of success straight into the ground.

Then one day, Shugo the brave left AA for a girlfriend, a Job, and a life. Pf then watched as Q and himself fought for the new site (Not with each other, but the users). PF got it a home site, and kept it's manga and anime updated. But things were not good. The last bout with BK threatened to have all CRers on AA lose their priviliges to CR (this was aimed at those not already banned and a good 20 or 30 people), and AA itself was becoming slow and losing it's appeal. And while this happened, a new site idea was brewing in the mind of PF. One that would change Q, PF, and Shugo's histories with the internet for a long time to come. And yours too if you are reading this.

It was May 22, 2007 that PF created a site, and called it Wayoftheninja.eraseboard.net. This site, had nothing new to it, yet. Q, was at first skeptical. He knew, the creation of this wayoftheninja, or WOTN, would see to it the destruction of AA, and what little lifeline of hope it had.

PF had offered Q a job as a Kazekage. Q And PF got along with each other fine and had pretty much equal Administartion powers on AA, plus as friends they had weathered a lot. Q joined WOTN and accepted the position of Kazekage. But WOTN moved hosts, and they reformulated on a new site. The site was painted the color of the Akatsuki, and it showed a lot of hope. It soon became very fun and lot's of excitement was made. On June 9th, PF announced they were returning to the Eraseboard WOTN, and on Q's birthday he realized the potential of this Site, even though he hadn't even logged in.

WOTN had 5 villages. The Village of Mist, The Village of Stone, The Village of Cloud, The Village of Leaf, and The Village of Sand. PF was the Cloud's village leader, and The Mizukage of Mist was Jo$e. It was Jo$e's amazing graphics that first showed the way that WOTN would be a successs. And the Hokage was Silver, with Draco as the Kage of Stone.

The site grew much quicker then AA, and with the addition of a stat system the site was showing real promise. A short three day war enacted and began the Village competition. Though the war itself was inconsequential, it did help develop a hierarchy of power. It was clear Mist and Sand would battle their ways through the ranks in the early days of WOTN. They did so aggressively, but with fun spirits. Every user was important, and each user got a message from nearly every Kage vying him to join this village or that. Q suggested, and it was made so, that a Chaos theories section be open to the site. Jo$e and Q built up a Shop for gifmaking, and these times saw Mist as the supreme village of the site.

Chibi searches and recruitment were the only means of gaining stats. And with them began the Chuunin Exam, made possible on the old WOTN site, that was reformatted to be a Forest of Death. Members to note were Spyke543, Marise, Amaterasu, Teikiatsu, JCShikamaru, TheFirstKnight, and others were amiss in this brand new site.

In August Q started a mission, that was indepth with posting and recruitment. And thanks to this mission, Moonlightnights joined, brought by Disodo. Moon was the Site's best recruiter, unprecedented to anyone of any time. This user propelled Sand past Mist and made Sand the largest Village. This ended the Era of PreWOTN History.

This is almost all a historical input of the History of WOTN by me. It's my perspective, not as much PF's or Shugo's or Jo$e's who I am sure could all write stories that are very different then mine and just as exciting. As for the websites and users mentioned, they are all factual, and this is a realistic and completely true account. If you have questions PM me. If you want me to continue it post here, Post here your rating on it, and finally, if you were around during these times and want to add your say, PM me.

Last edited by quater on Wed Mar 19 2008, 23:06; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : For perfection)
    Titaniumxvx
    Titaniumxvx
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 21997
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-16

AMP
    Natural: 5
    Power:
    Instinct: 5

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Empty Re: A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Post by Titaniumxvx Tue Mar 04 2008, 22:10

You actually did it.
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Empty Re: A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q)

Post by theBOSS. Tue Mar 04 2008, 22:11

Bravo.

It brought tears to my eyes
    (well, not really but yeah.)

1000000000000000000000000/10.
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue90 / 10090 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by quater Tue Mar 04 2008, 23:46

Scary Death. Just scary. I can't tell if that's sarcasm either.

As For Titan, Sho did. The Q doesn't say he will and not do it.

Need to edit it but yeah.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Number of posts : 46551
    Village : Dragon
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-06-12

AMP
    Natural: 11
    Power: Wind Tornado
    Instinct: 11

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:14

I had my name in only one time Crying I WAS THERE!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:24

Banouin wrote:I had my name in only one time Crying I WAS THERE!

Man you were not apart of the EE, and you were at AA very rarely. You didn't even post much on WOTN till about what November?

However, you were there, if you have anything to add, please tell.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:27

quater wrote:

Man you were not apart of the EE, and you were at AA very rarely. You didn't even post much on WOTN till about what November?

EE? I was there >.> ya ya -.- Crying ok so I had Rl shit going on alot *Sigh* well i was in there one time, thats fine
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:28

Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:

EE? I was there >.> ya ya -.- Crying ok so I had Rl shit going on alot *Sigh* well i was in there one time, thats fine

Man Bano I added you up there didn't I? Besides, I was just getting to WOTN and deciding to extend it. If I did you know eventually I'd have gotten to you.

Of all people to be a critic. I mean heck, Wetto, Strat, GT-Racing and several others only got mentioned once.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:29

i said it was fine, and i was jking some dont get mad Q
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:31

Banouin wrote:i said it was fine, and i was jking some dont get mad Q

But it's to late! I am so dang angry.

Man you know I could care less what you think. Oh Snap! Xp ^_^

Anywho. So Shinobi's talking about making an AMV or avatar out of it, if we do, which would be amazingly hard, I am adding it to the bottom. He liked it alot.
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:33

quater wrote:

Anywho. So Shinobi's talking about making an AMV or avatar out of it, if we do, which would be amazingly hard, I am adding it to the bottom. He liked it alot.

NOOO the one that i look up to does not care what I think! Pity What will i do now!
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 01:44

Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:

NOOO the one that i look up to does not care what I think! Pity What will i do now!

Bano, I definitely care what you think. Believe me.

There, Perfect. I have nothing to change on this history and story anymore. Took all day but it's finished, despite it's badness.
    neon kun
    neon kun
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 26013
    What's up Tab : A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Starbucks-1

BE A FUNKY LLAMA.
    Fanclubs : nOOb control FC, WoTN Veteran Princes FC
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue80 / 10080 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-27

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Instinct: 0

Post by neon kun Wed Mar 05 2008, 02:20

amazing, Q. when will you ever cease to amaze me?
    Banouin
    Banouin
    Ryuujin
    Ryuujin

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Banouin Wed Mar 05 2008, 03:37

quater wrote:
    Banouin wrote:
    quater wrote:

Bano, I definitely care what you think. Believe me.

There, Perfect. I have nothing to change on this history and story anymore. Took all day but it's finished, despite it's badness.

you killed the fun we could have of had here, we could have had it going for a pg or 2 -.-
    Claud-kun
    Claud-kun
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 18744
    What's up Tab : I'm probably doing homework this moment even iif it doesn't look like that :D
    Village : Mockingbird
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue95 / 10095 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-12-08

AMP
    Natural: 67
    Power: 67
    Instinct: 76

Post by Claud-kun Wed Mar 05 2008, 13:24

It's great you posted it up. I was wondering when I was going to be able to read it a while ago ^_^

5!
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 39749
    What's up Tab : Tippecanoe.
    Happiness bar :
    A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100A History of WOTN (Told By Storyteller Q) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-14

AMP
    Natural: 3
    Instinct: 3

Post by knssquad Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:33

Cowboy It brings tears to my eyes

Bravo

-claps-
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:51

Why would it bring Tears?

And a 5 out of ten is great? Dang I hope the people that get 10 out of tens are like Mark Twain and Jesus Cluk ^_^
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:54

It was a compliment, it doesn't actually bring tears to my eyes Cowboy

8 out of 10

It made me have to think, and I don't like to think >_>_>
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:55

I wonder who gave it a 7...I wish they had put their name down so I could ask what I need to do to make it better.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:57

Cowboy I don't see any post here with a 7/10
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 16:58

Well Cluk gave it a 5.

And someone gave it a 7 in the Poll.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Mar 05 2008, 17:00

:O WHOA

and she might have meant 5 out of 5, ya kno!w
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 17:02

Yeah it's not that great.

But a 5 was a bit tough.
    knssquad
    knssquad
    Citizen

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by knssquad Wed Mar 05 2008, 17:04

the 2 out of 4 votes wouldn't have been 10s if it wasn't good :3
    quater
    quater
    Hezi
    Hezi

Male
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by quater Wed Mar 05 2008, 17:04

NOOOOO.

I am pretty sure they would have been cause they didn't want to hurt my feelings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28 2024, 08:19