WOTNOPOLIS

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]]

Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Number of posts : 41942
    What's up Tab : I love Oreo's <3
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] LjChoosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Cd
    Fanclubs : WOTN Veteran Princes!, FMA, Soul Eater!
    Village : Scorpion
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-11-08

AMP
    Natural: 12
    Power: 12
    Instinct: 42

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Empty Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]]

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:12

Maeko's eyes fluttered open, the bright sun blinding her. Closing her eyes quickly, she flung her body to the side, her feet swinging over and touching the cold, wooden floor. A shiver ran up her spine as she wiped the sweat from the back of her warm neck. "My..bed..? How did I get here?" She asked herself, pushing her body up and off of the comfty bed, stumbling quite a bit before fully gaining her balance. She walked tiredly to her bedroom door, turning the knob just a bit to hear the sound of water boiling, and feet shuffling in the kitchen. She grabbed a kunai from her drawer top, holding it at her side, just incase. As she entered the kitchen, she saw a pot of Ramen cooking on the stove, and 2 bowls set up on the table.

Maeko was dumbstruck. Walking into the kitchen swiftly, she checked everything out. "What the hell...?" "What are you doing?" A voice called out, startling Maeko. So she turned around quickly, flinging her kunai with her and scratching the intruder directly in the face. Too bad it was her team mate, Toshiro. "Damn it!" He shouted, grabbing his face to try and stop the rushing blood. "What the hell was that for?!" He yelled, storming into the kitchen and grabbing a rag, but it didn't seem to do any good. "I'm sorry! But you shouldn't have snuck up on me! God damn, learn some manners on how to greet someone, why dont you!?" Maeko yelled back, watching Toshiro closely.

He seemed to be in more pain than she has thought. She looked at the kunai in her hand, watching the thin line of blood drip from the sharp point. "Let me see the wound..." She muttered, looking up at his face as he glared at her. "No, I'm-" before he finished, he winced sharply, his face squinching in pain. "Let me see the damn thing." She said more sternly, holding her own glare. "I said I'm fine!" He argued. "Will you stop being so damn stubborn and let me heal you!?" She yelled, throwing the kunai to the floor and stroming over to Toshiro. "Move your god damned hand, now." She demanded again. This time, Toshiro hesitantly moves his hand, causing Maeko to gasp silently as she saw the deep gash in his right cheek. "Come with me..." She whispered, grabbing his hand and walking to her room.

She sat him down on the bed gently, walking to her dresser and pulling out a roll of bandages, herbs, and some more medicine that Toshiro has never seen before. But he also noticed that she had a large scar starting from her shoulder, and ending at her waist. "Alright, hold still. It might sting, but it's a good healing medicine." She said, dipping a rag in herbs and the medicine mixed together. It gave off a minty odor, but as it touched his skin, he forgot about the smell, but noticed the pain that it had brought to him. "Shit!" He yelled, jumping away and trying to blow ait to his cheek. "What is that stuff?!" "It's a medicine, it'll help heal you good. It works wonders." Maeko said calmly, unraveling her bandages. "Than put that shit on your scar!" He yelled, eyes widening as he just grasped onto what just ran from his mouth.

Maeko's hair fell in her face, her hands stopped unraveling the bandages, and she just sat there. Toshiro walked over and sat down next to her, moving the hair from her face to see a blank cold stare fixing on the ground. "I didnt mean to say that..." he whispered softly, moving her hair behind her ear. She didn't answer him, but her head leveled up and she untied the rest of the bandages. She wrapped it around part of his face, and stuck a cotton pad a think layer of bandages, than wrapped it up more. "If your wondering about the scar, like I know you are, it's from the Akatsuki. When I first got there." She harshly spoke, placing her stuff back in her drawer and closing it roughly. "It was tough, but I made it through. Not like some weakling you claim me to be." She said coldly, walking into the living room as the doorbell rang.

There stood Hirami, smirking a delicate smirk. "Maeko, just the girl I wanted to see. Come take a walk with me." She said icely, holding her gaze on Maeko's eyes, who actually seemed unfazed. "Sure, what the hell. Toshiro, let yourself out." She said harshly, walking out the door beside Hirami. Though she has no clue what was going on, she decided to go anyway...

END!
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP
    Natural: 0
    Power: 0
    Instinct: 0

Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Empty Re: Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]]

Post by D-Dei Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:38

uh... can you tell me who's who again (to wotn charries)

great story, but short T.T
    theBOSS.
    theBOSS.
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 42289
    What's up Tab : yowza.
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-08-08

AMP

Post by theBOSS. Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:40

too short TT.TT

make it longer... don't use a cliffy on me, dammit.
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Right_bar_bleue

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:41

My fingers were cold!!!!! I couldnt write!!!

Q-sama((Kyro))[[From Star Village]]
    Dei-san((Mizumi))[[From Star Village]]

Death-san((Hirami))[[From Star Village]]

Yurii-chan((Rinea))[[From Moon Village]]
    Kns-chan((Nira))[[From Moon Village]]
    Jake-kun((Rioku))[[From Moon Village]]

Toshiro-Snow
    Maeko-Kia
    Reizo-Poe
    jake989
    jake989
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 17436
    Fanclubs : Naruto Uzumaki FanClub! n00b Control, WotN Veteran Princes
    Happiness bar :

Registration date : 2007-09-30

AMP
    Natural: 42
    Instinct: 39

Post by jake989 Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:48

KICK ASS!
    But way to short!
    Angelic Harmony
    Angelic Harmony
    Citizen

Female
    Happiness bar :

AMP

Post by Angelic Harmony Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:52

Didnt I just say my damn fingers are feezing...-.-
    D-Dei
    D-Dei
    Citizen

Male
    Number of posts : 49291
    What's up Tab : "I've made up my mind. I'm gonna become an emu."

BEL.the.Ripper.

Spoiler:

Fanclubs : Deidara Fanclub.
    Village : Military
    Happiness bar :
    Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Left_bar_bleue70 / 10070 / 100Choosing The Right Path [[Chp 5]] Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2007-07-31

AMP

Post by D-Dei Mon Dec 17 2007, 18:54

poor charm

uh... thanks

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29 2024, 04:24